PDA

View Full Version : Well Seasoned Achievement Question

aServantOfGod
08-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Okay, well I have over $3.2 Million and I have yet to play the British Open. Meaning I have that, the PGA Championship, and all the Fed Ex Tournaments left. I have one every tournament except the San Diego Open where I decided to skip it after 8 tries (wind was blowing 35+ with rain at Torrey Pines).

My question is, If I win every tournament except that $200,000 tournament, will I have enough? Now, for the trophy ball I will have to just sim through and then play that tourney again, I know that.

Thanks for the help.

robsafc
08-01-2009, 11:19 PM
also a question on this achievement is that does the amount of rounds that you play per tourny affect the amount of moeny that you can win in a full season?

jamieCR7
08-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Yes you should have more than enough, the FedEx cup events net you a lot of cash. Also, you shouldn't sim or skip any events as a system has been implemented to downgrade your winnings.

aServantOfGod
08-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Yes you should have more than enough, the FedEx cup events net you a lot of cash. Also, you shouldn't sim or skip any events as a system has been implemented to downgrade your winnings.

I was looking at your signature...

In Play with the Pros mode, don't you earn the same amount at the actual pros make? I finished in 63rd place and still made $38,232. That's about right. So this week, I'm hoping I make $900,000 for beating the Buick Open.

Also, what does a modded controller do for you in this game? Extra spin?

jamieCR7
08-02-2009, 12:15 AM

In Play with the Pros mode, don't you earn the same amount at the actual pros make? I finished in 63rd place and still made $38,232. That's about right. So this week, I'm hoping I make $900,000 for beating the Buick Open.

Make the same as the Pros do I think. Check the purse amount before you play, and give Tour Pro a shot as well as Amateur. Going to take a good while to earn that achievement. Modded controller ensures you get maximum strength and direction on the ball I think.

aServantOfGod
08-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Well, I am at -19 in the current tournament. I plan on just playing those tournaments and some occasional daily tournaments. I am more focused on single player at the moment. I'm 47% done. I'm just doing career mode because I want to purchase a max skills suit (I need 1.1M more, lol). But, its unlocked. Having the suit will make online and tournament challenges way easier. Plus the GamerNet challenges will be easier as well.

robsafc
08-02-2009, 10:37 AM
can anyone answer my question?

Der Fuhrer
08-02-2009, 03:24 PM
also a question on this achievement is that does the amount of rounds that you play per tourny affect the amount of moeny that you can win in a full season?
Skipping tournaments lowers the purse for all other tournament after that so yes less money for you if you skip, 1 round tournaments as opposed to 4 round I don't think there is a difference.

No you won't make that much you get about half that because there is about a $5,000 difference between each place just like in normal online tournaments.

madshoe1991
08-04-2009, 09:53 PM
i just got the well seasoned achievement, and it was mainly down to the fed-ex cup. each 1st place gives you $1.4million and the final gives you $2.8million. so thats $7million. just make sure that by the time the fed-ex cup arrives you have made $3million