PDA

View Full Version : Evony Online

xBloodxEaglex
08-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Hey Guys, Im sure some people here have heard of a Game called Evony, Its a fun Browser Based game set in medieval times.

Just posting this to tell you guys to Check it out, its Farley new game so its still having things added, but its really fun once you get good at it.

Blood-eagle.evony.com (http://www.evony.com/index.do?PageModule=UserInviteCode)

Thats a registration Link.

That link has my name in it because its also a referal, so even if you dont play, Signing up with it will help me out alot. If you need any help in game my name is Flyinfish

Oh and Btw, If you dont think your going to play, but have 2-3 minutes, please just sign up anyway :)

PS: I dont know if this was right section, it said "Games" So i posted here.

xl RETRO
08-02-2009, 02:13 AM
I played it a few weeks back, horribly time consuming, unless you enjoy getting attacked day to day. It's fun, and the people are pretty cool on it, but it really does waste so much of your life.

Euvel
08-02-2009, 02:15 AM
I can't wait till they stop advertising and tank.

xBloodxEaglex
08-02-2009, 03:45 AM
I played it a few weeks back, horribly time consuming, unless you enjoy getting attacked day to day. It's fun, and the people are pretty cool on it, but it really does waste so much of your life.

Thats what i thought, but its kinda fun once you get use to the things

bobocum
08-02-2009, 04:02 AM
The ads used to be an animated person, now it's a real women (if ya know what I mean ;))

Spliter Rifle
08-02-2009, 04:30 AM
I didn'd like the game that much anyway so i went on my xbox.
haha teehee :)

Cav Clayton
08-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Let's put half-naked women on our ads to get more horny nerds to join.
Fantastic.

jj1993
08-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I agree that it is a ridiculously fun game to play, but is ridiculously time-consuming and I'm not paying 30 pounds for my Xbox Live and then playing a game that is advertised by rather hot ladies.

Maybe when my XBL runs out I'll play it more religiously. But if signing up helps you out, I might aswell :p

xBloodxEaglex
08-03-2009, 06:51 AM
I agree that it is a ridiculously fun game to play, but is ridiculously time-consuming and I'm not paying 30 pounds for my Xbox Live and then playing a game that is advertised by rather hot ladies.

Maybe when my XBL runs out I'll play it more religiously. But if signing up helps you out, I might aswell :p

Lol, Awesome XD

Thanks