PDA

View Full Version : The Great Poobah Achievement

dshee46
08-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I unlocked all of the 49 out of 50 but "The Great Poobah" for unlocking all the achievments never came up. Does anyone know why this is and how I can get it to unlock?

Thanks in advance.

sosweeet
08-13-2009, 05:18 AM
I have the same problem, I even won the world series again just to try but nothing unlocked.

I don't know what else to do.

sosweeet
08-13-2009, 05:30 AM
I searched the forums and found the answer.

All you have to do is add legend players to your Card team, save and it will unlock.

RTRD Mayhem
08-14-2009, 02:47 PM
nope, ive tried the legend card, making a whole team of legends, and anything else i found. i'm missing Hurlers, Crushers, All the Tea...., and Grand Poobah. i have 320/320 cards. this game is fucked and i now have no respect towards 2K after 5 years. fuck 2k! waste of about 300 hours of gameplay.

sosweeet
08-22-2009, 02:32 AM
1 thing that I know screwed me in the past was not having "Auto Saved" turned on. This is very important as your User proflie will automatically be saved.

I hope this helps.

Prius Owner
09-05-2009, 08:37 PM
I had all 49 achievements, but not Grand Poobah. I went into my card team, edited it, and saved it, then it unlocked. I already had the card team achieve, but had to do it again. Maybe it's somehow tied to your profile having all the cards, individual game stats, long term stats all at once?

x ID 3 A TH o 0
11-12-2009, 06:34 AM
nope, ive tried the legend card, making a whole team of legends, and anything else i found. i'm missing Hurlers, Crushers, All the Tea...., and Grand Poobah. i have 320/320 cards. this game is fucked and i now have no respect towards 2K after 5 years. fuck 2k! waste of about 300 hours of gameplay.

ok man well im guessing u wanted to get done fast and so when u got the last card for hurlers and/or crushers u quit the game... well on the last card u have to finish the game so there's yr problem, basically there way to catch cheaters, but i figuerd they would do that, lol

CanuckLefty
03-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd recommend turning AutoSave as well. Every achievement I unlocked did so in the midst of AutoSave.

I can also confirm the Legend Card team thing. Create a card team, add some Legends to it, hit START (which I grossly overlooked while drunk yesterday) and it should unlock.

smokenrocket
04-02-2010, 01:10 PM
thanks for the help. I had to put legends in my card lineup as well. never would have guessed that.

AIRMAN1337
08-05-2010, 04:45 AM
I searched the forums and found the answer.

All you have to do is add legend players to your Card team, save and it will unlock.
This worked for me.:Bounce:

spectreon
11-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Finally unlocked every card and completed my game getting the achievements
A)Hurlers
B)Crushers
C)All the Tea...

49/50 achievements and Grand Poobah did not unlock!!! Thank goodness I found this... Made my card team all Legends and saved and it popped.... phew.....