PDA

View Full Version : Online ?

Teh BeZ
08-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Does much folk still play this? cause I obviously want to try and max this out but, I've played online 3 times , 2 filled up straight away and one this morning took quite a while to start - I know there is boosting threads but its an enjoyable online expeirince I dont want to ruin it with mind numming boosting - just wanted to see if anyone still plays online for fun & achievments not just the 'cheevos' lol

cheers guys :)

Xylon Uxkid
08-04-2009, 06:18 AM
The community isnt huge and you cant always find a game, but I really like and every time I find a game a stay for at least 1 hour playing.

Teh BeZ
08-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeh I'm pretty sure this is one of the most under-rated game I've ever played on and offline both are awsomely fun :P and the fact that your the only reply I got, answers my question =P , it seems when I play it early in the morning like 1-2 am its always busy, but during the day/moring its not really - although i got a full game of golden gunt his morning befroe work. =P

If your still playing we should get a game :)

Sheepeh
08-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Myself and three friends recently got this, and we've been playing it online. There's only been a few times we haven't found a game, but usually there's a few games going on.

There's enough games to get the 1,000 legit, anyway.

QCJLo
08-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I only started playing about a month ago and have never found the online play to be lacking players. Yes, there are times when you go to a certain game type and will sit there for awhile waiting for others to play, but I find that if I leave that game type and move to a different one (or even back into the same one) I'll find people playing.