PDA

View Full Version : The Site Rocks

Wreckon Dracgon
02-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Long Time Reader/Viewer That Just Wanted to Say This Site is AWESOME! 
Keep up the great work.

How do I post my gamercard to the site during a post message?

Minty
02-22-2006, 03:17 PM
theres a sticky thread in the announcements board.

welcome to the site (officially!!)

KMB 316
02-22-2006, 08:29 PM
thanks! hopefully you will make our community even better!

Nukeshell
02-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Long Time Reader/Viewer That Just Wanted to Say This Site is AWESOME! 
Keep up the great work.

How do I post my gamercard to the site during a post message?

Copy and paste this into your signature:

http://card.mygamercard.net/wreckon+dracgon.jpg
(http://profile.mygamercard.net/wreckon+dracgon)

BloodyBunnies
03-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Hey Wreckon welcome to the site..got your friend request

WingWarp
03-13-2006, 02:37 AM
yeah this sit rocks and i hope it will improve !!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)

DaKing240
03-13-2006, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the site. Help us make it better...Help others when possible.

k_dog
03-13-2006, 02:49 PM
yeah this sit rocks and i hope it will improve !!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)

Yeah Spam....

On Topic:
Welcome!