PDA

View Full Version : A few multiplayer Q's

SaintKnight
08-03-2009, 10:18 PM
1) Is the multiplayer any good? Like, I hate to make comparisons like "is it like Halo 3/Call of Duty good" and stuff like that but is it decent and worth getting into?

2) Is the online community still a decent size? With Call of Duty and Halo 3 being the juggernauts of online matchmaking, are there still enough people playing online in this to make it worth while?

That's all I really want to know. I'm going to finish up the campaign (maybe not hardest difficulty) and just curious if I should hold onto it a bit more before sending it back to Gamefly

Mike1427
08-04-2009, 08:10 AM
The multiplayer is sort of unique, it's hard to explain and the best way to understand what i mean is to play it. The community is relatively small, i'd say at any one time there is about 20 people playing multiplayer. Most of the people online are relatively new players so it's a pretty level playing ground. I'm boosting all the multiplayer achievements but if my party isn't online i'm always playing a few matches so if you want to play some time msg me, my gt is Mike1427

A 2rue boofer
08-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Multiplayer is completely dead maybe 1 or 2 matches on at all times but nothing more.

Add-man
08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
I went on today there was only about 5 games,