PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to Number One Hits?

Krisko Disko
08-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Do you think Lips will follow in the vein of Rock Band and make the original Lips tracks able to DL to your hard drive for play on Number One Hits, the same way Rock Band 1 tracks transferred to the HDD for play in Rock Band 2? I'd personally rather consolidate all my karaoke gaming to a single disc.

Baihu1983
08-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Its been confirmed you will be able to use DLC with Lips no.1 but the songs on the disk have not been mentioned yet. If they are smart we will be able to.

TurdFerguson64
08-04-2009, 03:56 PM
When I spoke to someone at E3, they said you will be able to change discs to play the old songs.

daviduk2000
10-04-2009, 01:08 PM
yeah it has been confirmed there will be a hotswap feature. where you put in lips. then number one hits, and you can play all songs from there.

this personally while good to have all songs is such and awkward way of doing it. i dont understand why they dont just make them importabe for a FEE. but then again it is a microsoft game so making sure we keep lips is the best way for them to make money. instead of all those people who will just rent it for the import.

i mean putting in lips before number one hits every time i wanna play all my songs is so time wasting

Card Dreamer
10-16-2009, 03:24 AM
I dunno, while I understand wanting to import for ease, Rock Band tracks take up enough space. A take with a music video attached is a lot to do for that many songs