PDA

View Full Version : Dooooom.

starscream2585
08-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Where is doom? I am very unimpressed with this decision. I demand a doom blast. Even some dlc with doom. Anybody know if it will happen? Thanks.

Axe Argonian
08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
No one knows since the game isn't even out yet. Remember though, technically, he's supposed to be imprisoned or something. If you remember from the end of the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance....

He could still be playable. You never know.

floridafan765
08-04-2009, 10:44 PM
No one knows since the game isn't even out yet. Remember though, technically, he's supposed to be imprisoned or something. If you remember from the end of the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance....

He could still be playable. You never know. I don't think this is necessarily a sequel to the first one as far as story is concerned. it will be more or less about the Civil War, but i wouldn't mind Doom being in here although i don't really care for him all that much.

Ch3aTz
08-17-2009, 08:35 PM
I doubt it since the story is based on the Marvel Civil War

hondafanatic17
08-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Like the two guys above said this game is based on Marvels Civil War (Which the comics of it that I read where very good) And sad to say I don't remeber Doom in them anywhere so I highly doubt he is gonna be in this game. Sorry , but it would be fun if he was in there as just a playable character the fusion things that him and the Fantastic 4 would prolly be really cool. OMG I'm really nerdy and I just noticed it lol!

snickerboa
08-19-2009, 03:00 PM
but isnt the first level in latveria?

Dlark17
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Yeah, but you face like his Baroness or something. I forget her name, but it's not the Doc (wait... how many of those are there in the Marvel Universe... I just thought of that. :D).

I'm thinking he *might* become DLC, but I rather doubt that. Unless you spam their forums. We got Deadpool and Gambit on the roster that way, lol.