PDA

View Full Version : X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter Making A Comeback To XBLA?

pX I Atticus
08-04-2009, 08:25 PM
With LucasArts in a re-releasing and re-making mood, with classic games on Steam and the Monkey Island remake on Xbox Live, is there anything happening with the classic X-Wing space combat series? Could be... G4's Patrick Klepek inquired as to the future of the X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter series during an interview with LucasArts president Darrel Rodriguez, who teased us like the teasing teaser that he so obviously is. "We don't have any announcements now, but stay tuned," said Rodriguez. "We will soon….." Dammit, another impending announcement announcement! Is it a re-release of the classic games, or an entirely new chapter in the series, bringing the awesome space dogfighting action up to speed with the current crop of hardware? Hell, at this point I'd be satisfied with an Xbox Live Arcade remake. Just let me shoot an X-Wing with a Tie Fighter, and vice versa, and I will be very, very pleased. i would love this so such i used to play this all the time!!! PLEASE LA PLEASE DO IT!!!! link:http://kotaku.com/5329863/x+wing-vs-tie-fighter-making-a-comeback

Pheonix_Assassin
08-04-2009, 08:29 PM
That would be awesome =)

I really want them to Re-Make Star Wars Battlefront =)

Or bring Star Wars Battlefront 3 out :D

SuperNova X2X
08-04-2009, 08:32 PM
That would be awesome =)

I really want them to Re-Make Star Wars Battlefront =)

Or bring Star Wars Battlefront 3 out :D

Well apparently someone is working on Battlefield 3. Or at least I hope so.

On topic, I hope they do make another or a remake as I miss playing this because it doesn't work on Vista :mad:

pX I Atticus
08-04-2009, 08:34 PM
ya man i mean it was the best game on PC when i had it the 2nd one was really bad tho :p omg looking at this is looks bad lol YouTube - Star Wars - X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter Trailer even tho its was great at the time :p

Pheonix_Assassin
08-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Well apparently someone is working on Battlefield 3. Or at least I hope so.

On topic, I hope they do make another or a remake as I miss playing this because it doesn't work on Vista :mad:

Oooo Good to hear :D

xRogue 5x
08-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Those games were really cool and were some of the first games I got into on the pc.

I would like to see a remake of the tie fighter game more though.

sweatdog
08-04-2009, 08:43 PM
I didn't have a PC when this game was out, and I kept hearing about how kick-ass it was. Needless to say, I was very jealous. I'd like a chance to check it out.