PDA

View Full Version : One game that should be......

Judivarious
08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
I think they should do what they're doing for TMNT: Turtles in Time, to the old Simpsons Arcade game that was out SO long ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(arcade_game) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_%28arcade_game%29)

That would be a good port, and I'd definitely buy it for 1200 points. I have not seen one of the Simpsons Arcade games in a LONG while, but I did see a couple of the classic ones at Gameworks the other day.

ToasterBread
08-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah, they should, oh that game sucked quaters out of my pocket...the weird thing is that I only played with Lisa!

Snowman
08-05-2009, 12:09 AM
I would like to see The Simpsons Wrestling on the arcade, oh how they whored out the Simpsons back in the day...

Judivarious
08-05-2009, 10:01 AM
I remember how hard the game was. I mean, the characters weren't exactly easy to use...

Marge had a vacuum.
Bart had his skateboard.

I have no idea what Homer and Lisa had. (Never used them).

Sizzlebuzz
08-05-2009, 11:54 AM
They made several simpsons games. The arcade game was never that great, if I am thinking of the right one. Sidescrolling games like that aren't my favorite. Except for contra.

What about Beavis and Butthead from SNES? That game was really hard and side scrolling.

TheLastAntidote
08-05-2009, 02:22 PM
What about Beavis and Butthead from SNES? That game was really hard and side scrolling.

This game was tons of fun to play... Remember the Ren & Stimpy game that was just like it?

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 02:44 PM
OMG!
Is this the simpsons game i think it is!??!
I freaking loved this game!
I used to play it in the arcade all the time with my brother!
This would be the third arcade game i ever bought if this comes to XBLA... i really hope it does.

Snowman
08-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I remember how hard the game was. I mean, the characters weren't exactly easy to use...

Marge had a vacuum.
Bart had his skateboard.

I have no idea what Homer and Lisa had. (Never used them).

I think that Lisa had her Sax and Homer just punched people

dakisbac
08-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, Lisa used her sax, but I'm not sure about Homer. Fists sounds about right though.

I'd like to add that in pretty much every thread on here and xbox.com asking which arcade games we want to see, I've always said this game.

institutions
08-05-2009, 06:21 PM
We can only hope.

My cousin and I used to go to Chuck E Cheese (spelled right?) all the time in the mid to late 90s with my uncle and we would always play the Simpsons and TMNT arcade games for almost the whole time :D Great blast from the past.
Hope someone with the power to make it happen sees this thread.