PDA

View Full Version : well seasoned glitched...

dj ponix
08-04-2009, 10:13 PM
please tell me if anyone thinks i did something incorrect here...i played thru and won every tourney over 5 seasons with 2 different created golfers. i played twice with the max suit the rest without. i played 4 rounds, 1 round, i started a new golfer and did nothing but play the pga tour, and stats show 12million and change and no cheevo. anyone think i should try it again.HA, frickin EA.

KrazyKFVMC06
08-10-2009, 11:07 PM
As every other post has stated, you need to play through ONE season with your created golfer and accumulate 10 mil in career earnings. you almost must FINISH the season. This is all you have to do. I've done it and i know friends on my Blist that have done this...exactly like this.

xfrearsx
08-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Same thing has happened to me. I've only used my created golfer, played through to 2013 and earned over 25 million in career earnings. For the last 2 seasons i used a max stats golfer and still no achievement. Only now when i go to career it tells me 2013 is the last season i can play in career, so apart from deleting the whole saved game and starting again i cant think of any other way to correct this. Think im gonna finish all other achievements off first and then delete and re-start everything. B-SHIT!

CrackinBacks
08-11-2009, 11:20 PM
I believe you have to have 3 rounds for regular tourneys, and 4 rounds for ALL majors. I don't know if you guys changed it to less than that, but I do 3 rounds/4 rnds for majors, and I unlocked the achievement

litepink
08-12-2009, 03:04 AM
I believe you have to have 3 rounds for regular tourneys, and 4 rounds for ALL majors. I don't know if you guys changed it to less than that, but I do 3 rounds/4 rnds for majors, and I unlocked the achievement

i did one round for all tourneys, and the achievement unlocked.

shinglis
08-12-2009, 11:02 AM
i did one round for all tourneys, and the achievement unlocked.
Thank god for that..!! did not fancy playing 3 & 4 round tournaments in season mode. It takes long enough with out playing 4 rounds for each tournament.

jarvisen
08-17-2009, 06:03 PM
I was first pissed when i completed a season (with 3 rounds/tournament) with 14 million and didn't get the achievement.
Then I thought, "I'll try one season more for this achievement." So went back to Event Calender and there was a question if I wanted to continue or something and I pressed yes/ok and the PGA TOUR Settings came up for the next season and at the same time the achievement for Well Seasoned popped up.

RichmondRifle
08-20-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm having a similar issue with this achievement, but nothing stated has worked for me so far. I've played 2 seasons, the 1st season I won all tournaments except for one. The 2nd time through I made sure to win every tournament, which I did, ended up with nearly 30 million cumulative for the 2 seasons, and still no achievement. I went in to see if I just had to start the 3rd as suggested by jarvisen to get the achievement unlocked, but no luck.

Maskell Man
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Do i have to do it in my first season or can i play through 1 season and then get $10 million dollars in the 2nd season?

shilbo-assassin
09-02-2009, 02:48 PM
This should work once you go into the 3rd season and selected your settings. I had about $7m after season 1, then won everything in season 2 had about $15m. I got it as soon as I selected the settings for season 3 and the calendar coming up. It must be glitched maybe.

rudeboyMACKA
09-06-2009, 11:34 AM
KIN GREAT. the career cheevo on 09 never unlocked for me, and im almost thru the career on 10 and i hope it works this time, as thats all i have left to do and the live tournys 1.

whoadude
09-12-2009, 01:40 PM
this cheevo is definitely written wrong.
"Well-Seasoned
Complete a PGA TOURŪ Season with at least 10 Million Dollars in career earnings." is how it reads. it says "career" earnings, not tournament earnings.

i finished off the challenges, and then the bonus 4 challenges which get you 250 k each, as mant as you want. i watched my career $$$ go up up up, and finished off the season. when done i had 14 million in career, but only 9.8 mil in tournament. i lost 3 during that year, and thats why i didnt get over 10 mil.

now ive started a new season, won the first 4 tournaments, and have 185 k in tournament wins, and almost 15 mil in career. still no cheevo.
it should have read get 10 mil in tournament totals.

thepaxman
09-15-2009, 01:34 AM
I am slightly confused by this one...

Do you have to get the $10 million in ONE season?

scottb
10-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Can someone clarify if you can do this achievement on your second season or whether it will only work on the 1st season? Don't want to play all the tournies again if it ain't gonna unlock!

vinnymorgs
10-16-2009, 12:16 PM
it will unlock on the second season as this is how i done it,

1st season couldnt make the 10m mark due to a poor first 4 tournys, so simmed past the fedex cup onto season 2, won everything and it unlocked

scottb
10-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Excellent. I've just started my new season and set the both comps to two rounds each. I will win them all and then hopefully it will unlock! It's amazing how easy the game is when you get the max stats suit and play it non stop for a few days :-D

ThrashMetal666x
10-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I think I figured out the reason some have gotten the achievement while others have not.

You will not get the achievement if you are wearing a max stats outfit when you start the next season.

The reason why I know this is I easily earned 10M in my first season but did not get the achievement when I started my 2nd season. Puzzled, I checked the threads here and saw that others have had the same issue. Fortunately, I had not saved my game after starting season 2. I restarted the game and changed my outfit to normal clothing. I again chose to end season 1 and the achievement unlocked at that point.

My advice is you can play with a max stats outfit, but you need to change out of it before you start the next season. That should help anyone still looking for the achievement. Hope that helps.

vinnymorgs
10-17-2009, 10:02 PM
actually i know you can go to the settings select in your max stats uni as i did and it unlocked after season 2.

although you may be onto something here possibly as i changed into the max stats suit in the middle of season 1 so i STARTED season 2 in the suit.

possibly you may have to finish the season in what you started wearing? regular stats or max stats??

Anemic Solitude
10-28-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm not so sure about the max stats costume. I haven't gotten the achievement still and I just finished my second season with 14 million or so. I did skip a few events, but the guide says that's okay. Something is wrong with this achievement, I changed out of my max stats and it still didn't unlock.

ryanlovee
11-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Argh... just finished season 1 winning every single tournament in 1st. Got about 12 million in tournament and career earnings. No achievement?

The only thing I bought was an advanced club driver, any help? =(

CanuckLefty
11-02-2009, 10:00 PM
You've advanced to Season 2?

ryanlovee
11-03-2009, 03:49 AM
You've advanced to Season 2?

Yes, I advanced to season 2 only to not receive the achievement. Turned off xbox because I was angry and turned it back on about an hour later to give it another go. It didn't save and it asked me to continue to next season again, when I clicked yes the achievement popped up!