PDA

View Full Version : PGA Tour, what's with the wind!?

GeoRdiiE
08-04-2009, 10:20 PM
I can't get over the wind on EVERY course I play on, it is really starting to become a pain! Is there any way of taking the Live weather thing off and just using a ceratin setting?

litepink
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
I can't get over the wind on EVERY course I play on, it is really starting to become a pain! Is there any way of taking the Live weather thing off and just using a ceratin setting?

the Live weather is giving you troubles? the random weather was a bigger pain for me. if you so please though, you can change it at the start of the next season. you cant however just pick "calm" weather. must be Live or random.

shinglis
08-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Only just started 2nd season but so far I prefer "live" weather. The random weather was just about gale force every time.

GeoRdiiE
08-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I think I may of used random weather, oh well! It will make me a better player I suppose!

Bbfan02
08-10-2009, 05:59 PM
I used live weather also in my season, but I never had one problem any time during the season with very bad playing conditions....

Taki...
08-10-2009, 08:46 PM
That live weather stuff is a con anyway. You play extreme with live weather on and you still get 45mph cross winds.