PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Teases A New Project That Will “BLOW YOUR MIND”

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 01:55 AM
http://www.endsights.com/2009/08/04/capcom-teases-a-new-project-that-will-blow-your-mind/

Coming via the Capcom Unity twitter feed was a bit of a tease for an upcoming, unannounced Capcom project. The tweet read:
“In five , we’re having a meeting to discuss a new game sequel that will BLOW YOUR MIND when you find out about it… much, much later.”
I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a new Capcom game that blows my mind. Mindblowing games are always a good thing in my book.

Their twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/Capcom_Unity/status/3133661632

I honestly have no idea what this game could be.
A new game sequel, i haven't played any capcom games in a while so i don't know what game could possibly get a sequel. What do you guys think it might be?

Sith_Lords
08-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Could be any of these (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Capcom_games) listed at the top, but my money is on either Resident Evil or Devil May Cry.

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Well, i think that it may be another resident evil.
I read somewhere earlier today that when there's a resident evil six, it won't be headed by the same guy who did it last time.
Gosh, now i got to go and look for the article.
*edit
Found it:
http://www.endsights.com/2009/07/24/resident-evil-6-wont-be-in-takeuchis-hands/

helterskelter
08-05-2009, 02:49 AM
I think a new street fighter alpha game would be sweet

Darth Grif55
08-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Marvel vs Capcom 3. Marvel vs Capcom 3. Marvel vs Capcom 3. Please, please, pleeeeeeeease!

Why else would they randomly re-release MvC2?

Twilight Star
08-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Dino Crisis 4 with RE5 engine nuff said!!

Waggaz
08-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Dino Crisis 4 with RE5 engine nuff said!!

I like that idea very very much!

Tussell
08-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Marvel vs Capcom 3...

Dino Crisis 4...

Either one of those would make me very happy!

TheLastAntidote
08-05-2009, 02:34 PM
I'd put my money on the sequel being Lost Planet 2. It was briefly mentioned a few months back and their big thing about it was that it's going to be 4 player co-op.

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I'd put my money on the sequel being Lost Planet 2. It was briefly mentioned a few months back and their big thing about it was that it's going to be 4 player co-op.
Lol, if it's Lost Planet 2, the i owe you a million dollars.
I think it's a game they haven't announced yet.

Pheonix_Assassin
08-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Dead Rising 3 maybe?

Genesis x360a
08-05-2009, 02:44 PM

This game has been mentioned many a time and there a qiute a few video's about it so i dont think it will be that, Also i highly doubt that it will Resi 6, Resi 5 was only released in march and Capcom like to have a few years in between Resi game's. Hopefully as mentioned it will be Dino crisis 4 :D

Purge
08-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Capcom vs SNK 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica 2 (Not couning the survivor sequal)
Dino Crisis 3
Megaman 10
Viewtaful Joe 3
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Resident Evil on the Marketplace
Dead Rising 3
Resident Evil Outbreak: File 3

Just taking names out of a hat. Really for a sequal to a Resident Evil game I want Zombies, Single Player and H.U.N.K

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Dead Rising 3 maybe?
Yes to Marvel VS Capcom 3, no to Dead rising 3.
I think they'd like the second one to be out first before anouncing a third one,lol.
But right now i guess the prime candidates for the big news is dino crisis 4 and Marvel V Capcom.
I just thought that it could be resi 6 because it was mentioned in my article that i posted.

Pheonix_Assassin
08-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes to Marvel VS Capcom 3, no to Dead rising 3.
I think they'd like the second one to be out first before anouncing a third one,lol.
But right now i guess the prime candidates for the big news is dino crisis 4 and Marvel V Capcom.
I just thought that it could be resi 6 because it was mentioned in my article that i posted.

Well the CoD series announce games before others are released XD

Dead Rising 4 maybe then XD

Purge
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Well I'm still hoping for some form of Resident Evil sequal to surface.

Did nobody ever play Outbreak File 1 or 2?

YouTube - Resident Evil OUTBREAK File 2 Trailer
YouTube - Resident Evil: Outbreak Trailer

KFZ Scrubs
08-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Ohh man, outbreak would be pretty good.
I played it couple of years back on my ps2 (first one)... couldn't even get passed the first level because i didn't know wtf i was doing,lol. I watched videos on youtube afterwards (lol, sad... i know) to see what it was like and it looked awesome,IMO!
The sad part is when i was playing it, it was at my grandmas house and it scared the shit out of her.

Twilight Star
08-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Dino Crisis 3...
K
DC3 came out a few year back on the original xbox and it was horrible.
Imo Dino stalker was the true DC3 even though it was part of the gun surviver series.

Purge
08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Aug 04, 2009 at 4:39 PM
According to Capcom's Twitter, they're in the midst of a meeting regarding a mind-blowing game sequel:
In five , we're having a meeting to discuss a new game sequel that will BLOW YOUR MIND when you find out about it... much, much later.
What could it be? Who knows! But whenever Capcom starts work on a new sequel, it always leads to some interesting speculation.

Anyone have any ideas they want to throw out on this one? Is it a new Resident Evil sequel? Maybe the success of Valve's Left 4 Dead has convinced them to make another Resident Evil Outbreak sequel? Speculate away!

Love IGN. :eek:

http://planetmedia.gamespy.com/wiki/planetresidentevil.gamespy.com/default/uploads/2/20/REOutbreak_Characters.jpg

MJGB
08-05-2009, 08:06 PM
If It's Dino Crisis, I will honestly bow down and pray to the Capcom god. Loved that game, despite being shit scared at like 7 years old.

Tussell
08-05-2009, 08:09 PM
DC3 came out a few year back on the original xbox and it was horrible.
Quoted for truth! This game was beyond horrible!

Sizzlebuzz
08-05-2009, 08:36 PM
A new devil may cry game would be nice. Those have always been fun. But I would also like them to make a new arcade style fighter. Emphasis on new.

VeNGeD
08-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Devil May Cry 5 anyone?

I hope so...