PDA

View Full Version : No Guide yet, wonder why

j69plus1
08-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Is the game that bad that there is not a guide yet. Im on the second level and so far it's not that good.:uzi:

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Is the game that bad that there is not a guide yet. Im on the second level and so far it's not that good.:uzi:

I still don't get why people expect movie games to be good....a guide will come in time it just came out afterall

ZeroThreshold
08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah, it JUST came out yesterday. I'm not surprised there's not a guide yet.

dethklok
08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Is the game that bad that there is not a guide yet. Im on the second level and so far it's not that good.:uzi: dude, relax this game JUST came out. Give it a few days. If If someone does not post a guide in the next few days I will make one.

j69plus1
08-07-2009, 06:49 PM
@stinky dead. Yeah I know it just came out but usually someone gets the game early and has already made a guide before i even get the game. And by the way I lied, the game is not that bad, I guess I got caught up in ready post from other people before giving it a chance, LOL. Hey stinky a few of the games on your boosting list i am trying to boost also hit me up with a FR and maybe we can knock some of them out.:uzi:

Maximus 1482
08-08-2009, 02:44 AM
anyone planning on posting a guide? have a bunch of odds and ends stuff im trying to clear up. thanks.

xYx1999
08-08-2009, 02:49 AM
I need just 3 more & I'm done, hopefully a guide comes out before I finish it.

SengIV
08-08-2009, 04:15 AM
dude, relax this game JUST came out. Give it a few days. If If someone does not post a guide in the next few days I will make one.

No offense but you make a guide then ignore it. (Terminator) So really hope someone else makes a guide.

And I'm with j69plus1. Usually someone has the game ahead of time and makes a guide day of.

dethklok
08-08-2009, 04:38 AM
No offense but you make a guide then ignore it. (Terminator) So really hope someone else makes a guide.

And I'm with j69plus1. Usually someone has the game ahead of time and makes a guide day of. dude give it a rest already. Talk about trolling the forums for a flaming war. Your beating a dead horse buddy.

NOTswaggers
08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
I am doing a guide for msxbox-world.com. I have all the Arctic mission done with videos and pics of all the collectibles and working on achiev guide to go with it.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/GI-JOE-The-Rise-of-Cobra/

They say Arctic will be up today. Will post separate post when it's live.

HalfEVILmonkey
08-08-2009, 03:39 PM
I am doing a guide for msxbox-world.com. I have all the Arctic mission done with videos and pics of all the collectibles and working on achiev guide to go with it.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/GI-JOE-The-Rise-of-Cobra/

They say Arctic will be up today. Will post separate post when it's live.

As usual, Swaggers does the job. His guides have been complete money so far (especially the 50 cent one). Although Swaggers won't say it...I will. Everyone who uses his guides should donate to his site.

xYx1999
08-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Anyone know the vehicle locations, that's the last one I need.
Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.