PDA

View Full Version : 'sploshin man or tmnt?

0o0 ALEX 0o0
08-05-2009, 08:52 PM
well i have got 1600 points (800 for world at war map pack 3) and I'm stuck between sploshin man and tmnt. i have played both the demos but i cant make my mind up, or should i just save the points?

I did search for threads similar to this but didn't find any if there are my bad :)

"X"
08-05-2009, 09:00 PM
TMNT, i played the demo also and loved it. Dling it now.

Pashos
08-05-2009, 09:18 PM
You're the one playing it, pick whichever one you liked more. If you can't decide after playing the trial, play them again to see if you notice something you like or don't like that you didn't see the first time. Everyone has different opinions on games, no one can decide if you'll like the game or not except you.

IIIDEFAULTIII
08-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Splosion man was fun also hard and you need alot of patience tmnt i havent played yet but i heard nothing but good things.

Pheonix_Assassin
08-05-2009, 10:52 PM
You're the one playing it, pick whichever one you liked more. If you can't decide after playing the trial, play them again to see if you notice something you like or don't like that you didn't see the first time. Everyone has different opinions on games, no one can decide if you'll like the game or not except you.

Very correct =)

But in my opinon im going to download both demos and check them out, Splosion Man has Avatar Items may i just add =)

Killer66250
08-06-2009, 01:57 AM
It mainly depends on what you're looking to get out of it, and what appeals more to you. Splosion Man is a fairly good game although it can be extremely frustrating at time. I am yet to try Turtles In Time.

Amblix
08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
It mainly depends on what you're looking to get out of it, and what appeals more to you. Splosion Man is a fairly good game although it can be extremely frustrating at time. I am yet to try Turtles In Time.

Yeah, Splosion Man is great, but even half way through I was like "forget this BS" and stopped playing.

IF TMNT is anything like the Arcade version which it is based off of, it'll be a blast.

J0shUK
08-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Both are great games. I like 'Splosion Man for something original though ;)

pX I Atticus
08-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Trials HD thats what i say :D

GhOsT SLaYeR
08-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Well its up to you, but 'Splosion Man is 800 msp's and you get 2 gamerpics, a premium theme, and avatar unlockables (all those you unlock by completing stuff in the game) and im not sure about TMNT haven't played it..