PDA

View Full Version : Haters

mctennisd
08-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I have been a member of this site for almost/over 2 years. I have noticed that a lot of times members get flamed for asking achievement based questions such as, what is a good order for playing through rpgs for achievements.

My thought is, so many community groups have 100 posts requirements...It seems like the people with high post counts are the ones doing the flaming. This is a community dedicated to achievements. Why ridicule members for wanting to know about achievements. If I wanted to know what games were good, I would read the ign or metacritic reviews.

To me it is just ridiculous that members get flamed, and members who dont waste posts on calling out others for genuine reasons, or what not arent eligible for recognition.

Call me a pessimist, but we need members to respect how others want to play 360 games...whether it be for achievements, ya know the A in x360a, or for fun.

Madtown B
08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Right on dude. That happens too much on this site.

jamieCR7
08-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Is this just specific to threads on achievement order etc., or people that create stupid online achievement threads when there are stickied threads dedicated to that sort of thing?

mctennisd
08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Is this just specific to threads on achievement order etc., or people that create stupid online achievement threads when there are stickied threads dedicated to that sort of thing?

I made a thread about rpgs and what order to play through achievement time wise. I was bashed by multiple members.

Creech
08-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Did you report the posts? Flaming is not acceptable behavior and if you tell me about it, I will take care of it.