User Timezones

Zef

Just a mini suggestion.

To make it slightly easier for people to organise achievement trading or friendly matches why not have a note in the avatar space (left side of the post if you hadn't noticed) that shows a users timezone, actual timezone as well as relative to GMT, so that you don't have to keep adding it to posts.

To stop abuse or misuse then make it a part of the sign up process and only the admin can change it, that way you don't have people changing it for no reason other than no good.

I didn't see anything roughly related in my search so it is either a new idea or has been shunned already. So is it within the powers of the mystical elves behind the scenes?

it is a good idea, but i think it is pretty standard to arrange a time with whoever you are going to be playing with... i always ask what time and where they are located.

but if it is not too complicated of a process to get it implemented, then i agree and say go for it. :)

It is common practise to ask about timezones when you are organising stuff. But sometimes you will say a time and the other person doesn't show up because they are in Tahiti or something.

I was just shocked that it hadn't come up before at least once.