PDA

View Full Version : Bond, Hawk and Spider-Man games in 2010

KFZ Scrubs
08-06-2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.videogamer.com/news/bond_hawk_and_spider-man_games_in_2010.html

http://static2.videogamer.com/videogamer/images/pub/large/james_bond_daniel_craig.jpg

Activision has confirmed that calendar year 2010 will see the release of new games based on James Bond, Tony Hawk and Spider-Man. The publisher will also release titles to support the theatrical releases of Shrek 4 (July 2010) and How To Train Your Dragon (March 2010).

CEO Mike Griffith also noted that Activision will release the previously announced “innovative property in the $4 billion action genre”.
Well, this kind of makes sense since they're making a new Bond and Spider-man movie along with Shrek 4...all of which i'm sure are slated for a 2010 theatrical release.
I have no idea what the Dragon thing is and another Tony Hawk? Well i'm guessing depending how well the board does this year will determine on whether they'll use it again or not.

Nightbeam
08-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Activision should back off the movie games, eventually common sense will prevail and people will realize what a load of garbage they are (occasionally, only Quantum of Solace was actually good).

Madtown B
08-06-2009, 02:20 PM
sounds like meh, meh, and more meh in 2010 from activision. Granted they will probably be publishing 6 more 'hero' games as well...

KFZ Scrubs
08-06-2009, 02:21 PM
sounds like meh, meh, and more meh in 2010 from activision. Granted they will probably be publishing 6 more 'hero' games as well...
Of course... they need to make sequels for all the other games they just released. My guesstimation.... 2 more band hero's, 4 more DJ heros with one Spin off and 12 more guitar heros.... minimum.

TheFalcon
08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
will keep an eye on the bond game. quantum of solace was the first good (using the word loosely here) bond game in a LONG time. the rest are probably going to be terrible.

KFZ Scrubs
08-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Well, found more information on ign.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1011207p1.html

August 5, 2009 - During Activision's quarterly financial call this afternoon, president and CEO Mike Griffith made some remarks about what we can all expect to see in 2010.

Among the many titles releasing next year, Griffith confirmed there will be new Spider-Man and James Bond games set to publish next year, but wouldn't comment further on the projects.

He also confirmed there will be another Tony Hawk game, but whether or not it is a sequel to the upcoming Tony Hawk Ride or a completely new game in the series remains to be seen.

Hitchman
08-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Activision should back off the movie games, eventually common sense will prevail and people will realize what a load of garbage they are (occasionally, only Quantum of Solace was actually good).

Quantum of Solice was a great game. Still need to finish the online for it though. . .

ToasterBread
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm guessing the How to Raise a Dragon is this book:
Amazon.com: How to Train Your Dragon (Heroic Misadventures of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III) (9780316737371): Cressida Cowell: Books
Remember seeing it in a library once.

Darth Grif55
08-06-2009, 11:20 PM
I like Spidey:WOS. Hopefully they get Vicarious Visions &/or whoever made "Infamous"/"Hulk:UD" to make it.

A 2rue boofer
08-07-2009, 08:03 AM
I will definitely get the bond game but that might be it out of those 3 games.