PDA

View Full Version : need help with halo 3 maps

93soccer
08-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I was wondering if I should buy the legendary and mythic map packs because I don't want to get Halo: ODST and I also don't want the price of the maps to go down or become free after ODST comes out. So any suggestions would be helpful.

Telexen
08-06-2009, 05:04 PM
The maps won't go free. People were betting on it for some reason, but it was obvious Legendary wouldn't. At worst the Mythic maps (first 3) will go down to 600 when the other 3 come out.

If you don't want ODST at all, then it's going to cost you twice the money for the maps...that option is silly. Even if the price of the first 3 maps does drop, it's 200 points. That's $2.50 USD.

If you want the maps now, buy them now. You won't lose that much money.

You could always wait to see what the Halo 3 map disc sells alone for on eBay though.

Infection Ftw
08-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Why do you actually want the maps but not Halo 3: ODST? You like the game and want the maps or you just want extra GS? If you like the game I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy ODST and if you want to do it for the GS then buy a cheap 1k game instead..

jason86586
08-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Mythic will probably never go free. The chances of Legendary going free is very slim. I say that you should just buy ODST. Its by far the best value.