PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Lag Patch?

oOReFuGee91Oo
08-06-2009, 09:49 PM
yo ive played all the way through the multiplayer to level 3-16 n 3-17 to collect my last 2 achievements n i cant do it cuz the lag is ridiculous only on these 2 levels, the lag was off n on all the way through but didnt make anything impossible until level 3-16. once you get to the last to a little more than 3/4 through 3-16 n mess up a few time the lag is unacceptable, as for 3-17 the lag picks up rite in the beginning. leaving me with sum reel problems collectin my last 2 chieves n i dont plan on botherin till theres a patch for this garbage cuz theres no way im spending all nite to finish one level w the cake.

*does anybody kno if the team behind this game is even botherin? if so wens the patch gunna be available? also are there any ways to avoid lag besides makin a new lobby or restarting?

any help is much appreciated :)

DragzZ
08-06-2009, 10:47 PM
I sure hope they release a patch as this game is really laggy for me online too, I can't even get on to lvl 1-13 because theres so much lag and these are my last 2 achievements aswell.

MyAbsolution
08-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Really annoying having to re-sync the game after EVERY single level in multiplayer. It becomes tedious and boresome.

hope a patch comes our way...

/crosses fingers

oOReFuGee91Oo
08-10-2009, 04:11 AM
ye buddy. im done w it. cuz there was good connection on the part 4 a change n thanks 2 NatalLemon for bein a straight partner.