PDA

View Full Version : Delayed.

Cav Clayton
08-08-2009, 07:20 AM
This game deserves much more attention than it is getting on these forums. That being said, I'll liven it up with some mediocre news.

Delayed from Oct 20 to Nov 3
No reason stated yet:
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/dragon-age-officially-delayed/1232

Pearson
08-09-2009, 02:29 PM
This game deserves much more attention than it is getting on these forums. That being said, I'll liven it up with some mediocre news.

Delayed from Oct 20 to Nov 3
No reason stated yet:
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/dragon-age-officially-delayed/1232
I know and it sucks! Developers are trying to bleed me dry with the month of November. I only had to worry about two CE's, but now there are three I have to pay out for! This really totally sucks big time for my wallet!!!

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-09-2009, 02:31 PM
not really that bad, only a small jump

Pearson
08-09-2009, 06:48 PM
not really that bad, only a small jump
True, but they are now forcing me to pay one of my CE's off early because when they pushed it back, they pushed it back to a couple of days before I get payed to where as it came out a day after I got payed. I'm trying to hold off on using my credit card.

Cav Clayton
08-10-2009, 12:22 AM
I was hoping to enjoy this BEFORE MW2.
Now I only have a week until I turn in to some ooze-infested slug rotting on my couch endlessly playing MW2.

Pearson
08-11-2009, 07:07 AM
Now I only have a week until I turn in to some ooze-infested slug rotting on my couch endlessly playing MW2.
I know what you mean, in November alone I have Dragon Age: Origins, Assassin's Creed II and MW2. So when MW2 comes out, AC2 and DA:O will take a back seat for a very long time!

chanman
08-17-2009, 09:28 AM
That sucks it got delayed.

Zomaarch
08-17-2009, 11:44 PM
I know what you mean, in November alone I have Dragon Age: Origins, Assassin's Creed II and MW2. So when MW2 comes out, AC2 and DA:O will take a back seat for a very long time!

Agreed, except I got Left 4 Dead 2 along that list, and games I can't get in October such as Brutal Legend And Forza 3... I love game releases :D Their so exciting. (I'm not being sarcastic, I love the mass of games coming out :D)

Pearson
08-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Agreed, except I got Left 4 Dead 2 along that list, and games I can't get in October such as Brutal Legend And Forza 3... I love game releases :D Their so exciting. (I'm not being sarcastic, I love the mass of games coming out :D)

Don't get me wrong, that is one awesome month for games, but for someone like me who has to have Collector's Editions that is a lot of money in one month on games! :omg

Chuppernicus
09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
It is going to be an expensive month or so for gamers indeed. I have the prestige ed of Modern Warfare, Dragon Age CE and Assasin's Creed 2. I will get Keft 4 Dead and Forza 3 at some point as well. The CE. of Dragon Age just sounded too cool to pass up. A cloth Map, armor for ME2. Good times.

My biggest problem isn't the money, it's going to be the time needed to enjoy these games. I can save money now, I cant save time. It's going to be a good time to be a gamer over the next year. I'm glad I have a great job, I'd hate to have to pick and choose.

DefJamV
09-16-2009, 04:04 PM
True, but they are now forcing me to pay one of my CE's off early because when they pushed it back, they pushed it back to a couple of days before I get payed to where as it came out a day after I got payed. I'm trying to hold off on using my credit card.

A little bit of self control never hurt anybody :)

Pearson
09-16-2009, 04:49 PM
A little bit of self control never hurt anybody :)
Yeah it doesn't, but I gotta have every Collector's Editions that is available for the games that I want! :biglaugh

Veteran Forever
09-16-2009, 04:49 PM
o what i wont to play this game now lol looks well good and bloody lol hope thay dont put it back again does this game have co op?

McApree
09-17-2009, 11:29 PM
As long as the code is being completely finalized, to me this is a good thing. I don't want some glitchy as hell RPG.

Devil Sora
09-22-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm not that worried about it. . . .I have a feeling I'll be focusing more on Dragon Age then MW2, ACII, and maybe even L4D2 (Idk if my friend's will agree with me on that. . .)

if you can roam the world freely (assuming you can) then Idk. . . . I might just might love this game even more

also I like how my Oct will be nice and quiet. . . . Brutal legend mid month then Tekken 6 end month then. . . BAM DA:O CE, MW2PE, MWLE360, ACIIMAE, L4D!!!

hahaha. . . . .ahhh. . .

Dave of Canada
09-22-2009, 09:40 PM
if you can roam the world freely (assuming you can) then Idk. . . . I might just might love this game even more

I have my doubts of free roaming, I'll assume it's more on the lines of Mass Effect where after a certain point you can diverge paths to do different parts of the main story.

Neophoenix78
10-15-2009, 12:17 PM
I don't understand the concept of one game coming out in November instead of October 20th puts you in a bind for November games? I would understand if the two November games were pushed up to October 20th, but it makes no sense to me how a game being moved back you were going to purchase as a preorder has any bearing on 2 weeks later. If all went as planned you would have made your purchase on Oct 20th for DAO. Instead you have 2 extra weeks to save up money. Here is an idea.. On October 20th why dont you go to wherever you preordered DOA and pay the full amount and just pretend you picked it up that day.. Or if that is not possible might I make a suggestion of saving your money and not spending it before November.

bloodswan
10-17-2009, 11:08 AM

lol I think November will go down as the month when half the world stopped productivity due to the releasing of so many great games DAO and MW2 amongst the greates tof a fine line up and then there's 2010 Good times await:drunk

Cav Clayton
10-17-2009, 11:57 AM
There is no better time to finish year 12 =D

Devil Sora
10-18-2009, 03:22 AM
I have a feeling the reason it was pushed back because of Boarderlands. . . . they're both RPG's and I guess 2K didnt push. . . but I couldn be wrong. . .

SvD.HaZe
10-19-2009, 01:57 AM
goddamn i cant afford all these games..AC2 will have to become a rent

Cav Clayton
10-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Luckily for me, I have a brother willing to buy and share games ;)