PDA

View Full Version : GH Game

die4dethklok
08-08-2009, 03:46 PM
If you can choose any band for Guitar Hero to be based off of... who would it be?
Personally for me, it'd be GH: DETHKLOK!
Some of you might remember them from GH 2, their bonus song Thunder Horse.

Fallen x360a
08-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I say enough with the Guitar Hero: Insert Band Name Here games. They're milking it too much. I can understand GH 1-5, and so on. But now they're doing every single band, and not releasing too many songs for it. They could just put all of those songs into a pack for the GH, and do what RB did and make it compatible with the other GH games. That's my opinion, but Avenged Sevenfold would be a fun choice.

Decoratedwhale
08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I'de rather have aload of dlc from a band on rock band, but if there had to be another band game then id'e like The Clash:Rock Band

EcT Felix
08-08-2009, 05:00 PM
gh: iron maiden

xXxDArKtOrNxXx
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
GH: NO MORE ! no more guitar heros i mean make one a year not 5 every 2 months

Tom115
08-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Err, I don't know. I'd like one with like loads of really fun and complex solos, I don't generally listen to that kinda music though so I couldn't give you a specific band name.

Monkeyman 8322
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Guitar Hero: MP3 you upload your own songs to it and it converts them to Guitar hero frets.

Fallen x360a
08-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Err, I don't know. I'd like one with like loads of really fun and complex solos, I don't generally listen to that kinda music though so I couldn't give you a specific band name.
Definatly Avenged Sevenfold or Dragonforce then. Those bands have really crazy solos.

Crimson Ridley
08-08-2009, 06:42 PM
GH: NO MORE ! no more guitar heros i mean make one a year not 5 every 2 months

Honestly, why does it matter? You have more to choose from then, and it's not like you're forced to buy them on release.

And Neversoft don't ditch their main series games whenever they release a new one either. When GH:A came out, they still supported GH3, and even when GH:M and GH:GH came out, they are still supporting GH:WT.

The whole "WAHHH TOO MANY GH'S!!!" argument is pointless...

Oh, shit almost forgot, I think they need to do a Guitar Hero: Disturbed. Their songs would be perfect for the game, and they've already been on GH/RB before.

If not those, then Rush. They'd be great for the game too, and once again we've seen them before.

jessd_25
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm pretty sick of GH games myself. But I probably would still get GH: Disturbed if they made it.

KFZ Scrubs
08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm with OP on this one..... i love Dethklok and i'd buy a GH again if they did make a GH:Dethklok.
I don't care if they don't allow you to use a controller to play, Dethklok freaking rules!
LOL.

V Power Slave V
08-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Guitar Hero: Iron Maiden/Judas Priest

Think about it its perfect... awesome guitars, drums, bass, and incredible singing!

Project Eurasia
08-08-2009, 07:46 PM
GH: MUSE confident it would be amazing!!

EcT Felix
08-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Guitar Hero: Iron Maiden/Judas Priest

Think about it its perfect... awesome guitars, drums, bass, and incredible singing!

Screw aerosmith and screw van halen. Metallica was good.

Screw you. Make some Iron maiden or Muse

Andreas_loel
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Guitar hero: In flames
Simply because they deserve it and they are swedish

J0shUK
08-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Bloc Party, Queen, Linkin Park, Feeder. They would all make awesome Guitar Hero games.

EcT Felix
08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Bloc Party, Queen, Linkin Park, Feeder. They would all make awesome Guitar Hero games.

Screw you. The only cool song to bloc party is helicopter. And queen already have their own game. linkin park... hmm maybe. feeder never herad about

EcT Felix
08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Guitar hero: In flames
Simply because they deserve it and they are swedish

Slutt å hør på den svenske dritt musikken

J0shUK
08-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Screw you. The only cool song to bloc party is helicopter. And queen already have their own game. linkin park... hmm maybe. feeder never herad about

Screw me?? Why because I like a band you don't?? Ok... And actually Bloc Party's best song is Banquet.

Nice double posting by the way....

dudecrazy108
08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
RB:Trivium
RB:Killswitch Engage
RB:Marilyn Manson
RB:Slayer
RB:The Black Dahlia Murder
RB:Rush
RB:Avenged Sevenfold

Crimson Ridley
08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Screw aerosmith and screw van halen. Metallica was good.

Screw you. Make some Iron maiden or Muse

And;

I wonder, is EcT Felix a dick? My guess is; yes. Either that or screw you means something completely different in his apparent tiny brain.

Queen has their own game? If you mean Singstar then yes, but Singstar is not Guitar Hero, is it?

Daiphyer.
08-08-2009, 10:46 PM
GH: Saliva and Kid rock (Not a band though, but he has more albums than some bands, lol)

Tom115
08-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Am I like the only person in the word that thinks Muse are a fucking boring band?

Bloc Party would be good but boring, there aren't exactly any solos to their songs :/ + they've gone all electro now. Bad times.

Alice in Wonderland
08-08-2009, 11:57 PM

GH: Muse would be fantastic ! It would be awesome with all instruments, specialy the vocals and the bass, Muse bassist can pop out some outstanding riffs ! I would add some live songs from Wembley stadium to add something to the guitar too. I hope they are going to work on something with Muse, or just adding a couple of songs from them in the upcoming games would do it too.

Also making a GH: Children of bodom could be fun. I enjoyed Are you dead yet? from the purchassed songs in Rock Band, and they have a lot of pretty songs on their albums that could fit very well in a GH game.

Headhunter 87
08-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Am I like the only person in the word that thinks Muse are a fucking boring band?

Bloc Party would be good but boring, there aren't exactly any solos to their songs :/ + they've gone all electro now. Bad times.

Yeh I'm guessing so, Muse are amazing have you heard there new stuff?

I'm guessing your a radiohead fan!!

KSizzle
08-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Pearl Jam

I might get my wish if they go through with the entire Rock Band project.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139766

Crimson Ridley
08-09-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't mind Muse, but the only songs from the band that I have heard are the ones on Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and every one is just a strum fest.

So, if they're all like that, then no a GH: Muse would not be a good idea.

Dugray
08-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Hehe.. GH: Tool (Combined with APC), GH: In Flames, GH: Disturbed, GH: System of a Down, GH: All That Remains

Veteran
08-09-2009, 02:20 AM
I don't mind Muse, but the only songs from the band that I have heard are the ones on Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and every one is just a strum fest.

So, if they're all like that, then no a GH: Muse would not be a good idea.

QFT. Knights of Cydonia's fucking tiring.

Hehe.. GH: Tool (Combined with APC), GH: In Flames, GH: Disturbed, GH: System of a Down, GH: All That Remains

Tool/APC could be interesting, same for In Fmales, but SOAD and Disturbed need to be killed. All That Remains are okay if you're in a metalcore mood, though.

Dugray
08-09-2009, 02:26 AM
QFT. Knights of Cydonia's fucking tiring.

Tool/APC could be interesting, same for In Fmales, but SOAD and Disturbed need to be killed. All That Remains are okay if you're in a metalcore mood, though.

Considering I play with Frets on Fire X modded out to look like Rock Band I can tell you that In Flames would definitely make a good game considering I've got 30 of their songs fretted out.

Cav Clayton
08-09-2009, 06:43 AM
First off, GH: Disturbed would get soo boring after 3 songs.
I honestly can't tell the difference between their songs.

Queen deserve a GH. I'd buy it for sure.
Muse? No thanks, it's all tremolo guitar...

elephantd
08-09-2009, 07:25 AM
gh: Blink 182/Warped Tour

I know it's not one band, but i think it would be amazing.

Sgt.Reaper
08-09-2009, 11:59 AM
GH:Megadeth
GH:Judas Priest
GH:Iron Maiden
GH:Slayer
GH:System of a Down
GH:Pantera
That is what they need, but I suspect none of them will get a GH game. The next is probably Nirvana or Pearl Jam, which I would buy but not be really excited unless it was one of the above bands.

Tom115
08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Yeh I'm guessing so, Muse are amazing have you heard there new stuff?

I'm guessing your a radiohead fan!! I'm not actually :/ I find Radiohead to be incredibly boring too. I'm not slagging them off because obviously they're both amazing, millions of people can't be wrong. I just don't get it. :/

Porpoise King
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Personally I think that GH for just one band is pointless. I would much rather see GH's for genres of music or events. Like have GH: Mayhem be a collab of all the bands that have been in Mayhem Fest. Things like that would be much cooler.

Andreas_loel
08-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Slutt å hør på den svenske dritt musikken

slutt og snakke dritten norske homse LOL :D

You cry because the most famous norwegian band is A-ha a no one in their right mind wants that shit as a gh game

Bearded Bugs
08-09-2009, 11:39 PM
GH: Dream Theater would be a dream come true for me.

That or GH: Nightwish.

Crimson Ridley
08-09-2009, 11:43 PM
slutt og snakke dritten norske homse LOL :D

You cry because the most famous norwegian band is A-ha a no one in their right mind wants that shit as a gh game

Hey now... what did he say, and what did you say in response?

I'm guessing it's something along the lines of In Flames songs being shit music?

Fallen x360a
08-10-2009, 12:37 AM
In Flames equals awesome, and probably make a good GH game, yet since people don't really know about them it wouldn't sell well.

KFZ Scrubs
08-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Do you guys think they'll still go through with GH: Michael Jackson.....
or was it a GH game they were making about him.
I forgot, but i remember they're making a game on him.

Xedoss
08-10-2009, 11:38 AM
GH: Iron Maiden
GH: Queens of the Stone Age

But i'd much rather see a genre based Guitar Hero...

Headhunter 87
08-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Idea no 2 from me gh:mcfly no there not a
rock band more pop but still sick

Yannie Boy
08-11-2009, 10:22 PM
GH: Elton John. :) J/K

Enough with the seperate games...Just release as DLC like Rock Band. One game with access to hundreds of songs is better then mutiple games that you have to switch out to play the songs you want to play.

master_shake_350
08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Guitar Hero: MP3 you upload your own songs to it and it converts them to Guitar hero frets.

That would be great.

I would go with AC/DC (but Rockband did that) or Hot Chip (even though it would probably fail but I would still get it).

Daiphyer.
08-11-2009, 11:15 PM

Really ? that would be awesome.
Any info on this, guys ?

hillster247
08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Gh: Metal a whole game of total metal songs i.e slipknot bullet for my valentine killswitch engage because it would be so fun doing all the solos on drums and guitar to these bands because they have amazing stuff

Alice in Wonderland
08-12-2009, 12:45 AM

I can't listen to Michael Jackson anymore, got an overdose by hearing his songs too much. Radio and television are only playing that since he died. But it would be a must for his fans.. I guess

Jimbob131190
08-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Nobody would of heard this band but guitar hero:Zebrahead ohhhhhhh i can only dream :(

KFZ Scrubs
08-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Gh: Metal a whole game of total metal songs i.e slipknot bullet for my valentine killswitch engage because it would be so fun doing all the solos on drums and guitar to these bands because they have amazing stuff
And you know what, i wouldn't be surprised if that happened too. I mean after they finish making GH games for specific brands, then comes the GH games for different genres. That'd piss me off so much, because that would be their 11th GH game in the franchise and stupid people are still buying it.

Crimson Ridley
08-12-2009, 10:32 AM
and stupid people are still buying it.

Oh... thank you very much...

Bearded Bugs
08-12-2009, 01:26 PM
or Hot Chip (even though it would probably fail but I would still get it). GH: Electro!

I'd get that, although it would just be loads of octaves and synth lines. :p

Chrono180
08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
GH: Dream Theater would be a dream come true for me.

This.

Or maybe guitar hero: Guns n roses.

EcT Felix
08-12-2009, 10:51 PM
:boom GH: Game Music :boom

Cav Clayton
08-13-2009, 05:49 AM
None of those bands are Metal anyway...

Norman Coxwell
08-13-2009, 05:54 AM
Rolling Stones but have Harmonix do it. Rock Band: Rolling Stones.

litepink
08-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Oh... thank you very much...

if i could get 1000/1000 in every Guitar Hero game i would feel no shame in buying them all! that's quite a skill, your not stupid for buying them! why havent 1000/1000 Greatest Hits yet!??!

i want to hear some more details about this mysterious MJ game. seems more suited for SingStar, which i would love.

as for Queen, i think it would make a wonderful GH game. just because they made a SingStar:Queen, doesn't mean that they are undeserving of a GH game, or that it would be a bad idea. i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

elephantd
08-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Personally I think that GH for just one band is pointless. I would much rather see GH's for genres of music or events. Like have GH: Mayhem be a collab of all the bands that have been in Mayhem Fest. Things like that would be much cooler.

werid i actually thought of that today, when i was playing ghL world tour lol.

Crimson Ridley
08-13-2009, 09:15 AM
if i could get 1000/1000 in every Guitar Hero game i would feel no shame in buying them all! that's quite a skill, your not stupid for buying them! why havent 1000/1000 Greatest Hits yet!??!

I don't like the game, plus I'm not good at drumming so those achievements are out of my reach. :(

I'll 1K GH5 though, in about a week at least. :p

Daiphyer.
08-13-2009, 10:12 AM
i want to hear some more details about this mysterious MJ game. seems more suited for SingStar, which i would love.

IF you actually listen to MJ songs, it's not all about vocals, his guitarist are also amazing; and drums too, they would make a perfect GH game.

Kairi
08-13-2009, 12:00 PM
I would definitely have to say Queen, they deserve it.

Bearded Bugs
08-13-2009, 12:25 PM
None of those bands are Metal anyway... Actually they're all metal bands.

Achiever TM
08-13-2009, 12:57 PM
GH: Dream Theater
all the members of the band have great skills so any GH instrument would be insane :eek:

Madtown B
08-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Honestly, why does it matter? You have more to choose from then, and it's not like you're forced to buy them on release.

And Neversoft don't ditch their main series games whenever they release a new one either. When GH:A came out, they still supported GH3, and even when GH:M and GH:GH came out, they are still supporting GH:WT.

The whole "WAHHH TOO MANY GH'S!!!" argument is pointless...

This I agree with. They could go ahead and make every single one of the games suggested on this forum, and I would be happy because I would have choices. That's why so many guitar hero games come out. Cause people want to play new songs and they want choices. Not every game is for everyone.

What does bother me is how Activision is releasing games with a "seek and destroy" purpose. I was so mad when i found out GH5 was releasing before RB:B, but eventually i've been buttered up with new features and a free copy of GH:VH, but then I read some crap about how Band Hero is gonna be all poppy and its releasing in November, with the obvious purpose of beating Lego Rock Band to market with the same idea. (More family freindly stuff). Unfortunately I am addicted and I have to keep playing the games even if i disagree with how they are being produced/marketed.

EDIT: I didn't even answer the OP's question lol. If I could make a GH game it would certainly be Muse. They haven't picked very good songs so far for the music games (cept for Hysteria which is a RB2 download). KoC and Assassin are good but not super fun to play.

Vendetta
08-13-2009, 09:59 PM

This :goodpost

I am listening to Muse right now as I type this as well :D

That game would be EPIC.