Hihi~

FlameShana

I hadn't really introduced myself to this site yet, even though I joined the site around March 2009 LOL. Anyways, Hello people out there~ I was forced to do this by my boyfriend whom is SetsunaFSeiei, want me to introduce myself here. My name is Kelly, but you could call me Shana. Um, let me see I'm a very SHY person, so would you please make me unshy? Then, I'll totally love you forever lol. Let see, I'm an gamer who loves video games and also an otaku of animes. That's pretty much I could say about myself. Please, no stalkers, kthxbai~

xDD

Thank you everyone for the greeting, now that I feel much comfortable and looking forward of meeting new peoples like you guys.

:3

Welcome to the community Shana :welcome

Heh...pretty vague, do you have a favorite genre?

Um, not really, all the genres are like the same level expect I don't like Racing, Simulation and Strategy. Every genre are like equal, well RPGs and FPS are the major ones, sometimes Fighting and Action also lols.

xD

I've spoken to you around the forums already but welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. :p

Now for the question I ask every anime lover, have you heard of the band Maximum the Hormone who did the theme for Death Note?

They kick ass. ;)

Yes, I did heard of them. Of course they are kick ass, but BACK-ON is a great band to me.

:3

It took you long enough missy. :p Glad you finally said hi.:woop:

Are you and Cary have something against me? LOL.

xD