PDA

View Full Version : Games that unlock Avatar Items

nukefarmer
08-09-2009, 02:11 AM
I havent seen a thread on this so I decided to make one. Anyways this thread is a list of games in which you can unlock clothes/items for your xbox avatar. In order to get these items you will need the dashborad update that comes out on August 11th 2009.

Retail: None

Xbox live Arcade: Splosion Man

Well thats all the games for now please give me some feedback on this thread. Most likely in order to get the avatar clothing you will need to unlock a certain achievement or have 100% gamescore completion(1000/1000 or 200/200) in it to get the avatar item

Please add any to the list that I might have missed though. :drunk

nukefarmer
08-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Just in case if first post gets overfilled :eek:

Bearded Bugs
08-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Good idea for a thread man, hopefully this will get stickied (if needed) once the games start rolling in.

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-09-2009, 11:51 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126415&highlight=avatar+awards

Kinda similar thread, but yours is kinda better since its dedicated just for the games with awards

you might want to put how many awards are in each game, how to unlock them, what theyre called

ash356
08-10-2009, 12:15 PM

Retail: None

Xbox live Arcade: Splosion Man

Well thats all the games for now please give me some feedback on this thread.

Sorry that sentence just made me laugh.:P
Good idea for a thread, this should help to keep track of all the avatar awards, at least until the new xbox360Avatars website is made:P
I think they'd just add a new bar like the roadmap tbh.
Nice work mate:drunk I vote stickie (If there is some kind of stickie voting system on this website, which there is presumably not and i've just made myself look like a noob:L)
Edit: Anyone else seeing a similairity between avatar awards and the (quite rare tbh) unlockable gamerpics off some games? They just seem similiar for some reason to me:/

monotonous 03
08-11-2009, 01:37 AM
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt40/numbe3green/NEW03003.jpg

My numb-nuts cousin told me that he read there would be an Avatar Wars game where all the future unlockable items could be used in an arena.I have looked everywhere online to validate this,but that's a no go at this station.Has anyone else heard,or read anything about this?

Bleeding Star
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Kinda similar thread, but yours is kinda better since its dedicated just for the games with awards

this is in no way better, the link you provided includes images of the unlocks and how to get them

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-11-2009, 01:46 AM
this is in no way better, the link you provided includes images of the unlocks and how to get them

Well yes I agree on that, but the other thread has everything for your avatr and is kinda cluttered, this is better as it is dedicated to just the award games...

Bleeding Star
08-11-2009, 01:48 AM
I wouldnt say its cluttered, it seems to be set out very well and its not exactly confusing where the avatar awards are in the guide

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-11-2009, 01:51 AM
I wouldnt say its cluttered, it seems to be set out very well and its not exactly confusing where the avatar awards are in the guide

Okay what I meant is that this is dedicated to just the awards while the other is all avatar items...I would rather make them separate, thats it

sar07g
05-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Did you give up on this thread?

I know Monday night combat unlocks some avatar things.

Nice try here anyway, hope someone keeps it going.

EDIT: Found this on Wiki, may be the most up to date one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%28Xbox_360%29
Just scroll down and shows all the games that can unlock stuff

CourtesyFlush82
05-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Magic The Gathering - Shirts
Halo Reach - Helmets
Hydro Thunder - Summer Outfits
Full House Poker - Hoodies

They all unlock stuff.

Veedrock
05-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Did you give up on this thread?

This thread was created around the time of the implementation of Avatar Awards when it was still a mystery and everybody was looking for information about the system. Now that it's a more common practice, this and similar threads serve no purpose as lists exist all over (one example being your Wikipedia link), even one being implemented into this site.

Basically, there's no need for any more posts or upkeep in this topic. If you want a list of games with rewards, this site has a very nice Awardables page (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/awardables/) with a list of games that have awards, along with pictures and how to obtain them.

FFFreak1129
05-27-2011, 08:38 AM
You Don't Know Jack has 3 awards you can unlock.