PDA

View Full Version : Online Achivements

HidesBeehindu
08-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Am i any less of a gamer if i just don't shoot to get these? Some of them are so hard to get and i don't want to boost to get them i rather get all achievements legit

Itsbrown4606
08-09-2009, 03:59 AM
Absolutely not. Get any achievements you want to, it doesn't make you any less of a player.

J0shUK
08-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Nope. Never feel pressured to get achievements because your friends or other people have more. If you don't want to boost, don't boost. Every player is different. I personally enjoy getting achievements legit, but it is kind of annoying when an online community is dead.

dakisbac
08-09-2009, 04:55 AM
While I personally consider boosting legit I understand why you wouldn't want to boost. Since we know why you don't have certain multiplayer achievements we can't hold it against you, especially if the achievements are ridiculous or there is no one online to play with.

In the end though it doesn't matter what we think.

Senate4242
08-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Its fairly rare to find someone who actually enjoys online achievements. This sites own poll pretty much proved that.

Dont feel bad, you aren't alone.

Disavowed Knowledge
08-09-2009, 07:57 AM
It definitely doesn't make you less of a gamer. Hell, if anything I respect it more. I'm not a huge fan of online achievements. The only ones I shoot for, are the co-op ones, as a). I suck at FPS's and b). it's not really about competition, but more about playing a cool game with friends, new or old.

Like everyone else said, go for the chievy's you want, and don't sweat anyone telling you any different.

Hitchman
08-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Absolutely not. Get any achievements you want to, it doesn't make you any less of a player.

This is the best way to say it. Do what makes you happy.