PDA

View Full Version : possible glitch in butcher bay...plzz help

nikolai420
08-10-2009, 02:36 AM
ok so im doing all the side quests in butcher bay and collecting all the smokes...even if i wasnt doing all the side quests id have to do them for the smokes...i get to the quests for gulag and twotongue...i buy the shiv off of cricket and he gives the money to asif...i know im supposed to follow him to feed ward, but alls he does is goes over to the side of the feed ward door and stands to the side of it...i tried not even following him...i tried coming up right on him...i tried going into another rec section...and he stays in the same damn spot...the dude just will not move...now i wont be able to collect all smokes or do all side quests if i can't complete these 2 quests...i even had to restart from the feed ward checkpoint..because i entered the feed ward hoping he'd appear in there and he did'nt..so i go back to rec and he's still standing there and it saved...so i had to restart to feed ward checkpoint...i hope that doesnt mess up my game...it only says complete all checkpoints on hard..doesnt say that you cant do one over...but its too good to be true..because i still have all the smokes i bought from the 1 dude(100 credits worth)...and i still have my credits from before that(actually i have all the smokes i gained up until that point)...so hopefully i don't beat the game on hard for nothing....anyways...does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?...ive been standing around the corner from him the whole time while writing this and he;'s stil standing in the same spot!! lol...any help would be much appreciated

Azazel_Valkyrie
08-21-2009, 08:01 PM
The way it works is once he stands next to the feedward door you have to go in ahead of him. Wait a few minutes and he should come walking in. You can either kill him to take it or just watch him hide it and then take it out of the hidey-hole. Now if you wait in the feedward and he does not show up then Idk. When you go into the feedward do you go into the table area? You should try waiting in the donut hallway where you can see the upgrade station in the next room. I have never had a problem with him not showing up while waiting there and I have played through the game 3 times.

I doubt it's glitched but if it truly is then you have my sincerest condolences.