PDA

View Full Version : Viva Pinata

ProXWA Champ
08-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Hello, I have just recently recieved 1000 gamerscore in Viva Pinata, I would like to know if any of you need any help with the achievements let me know by contacting me through xbox live, incase you have no idea what i am talking about in the game u can send other items to ppl by buying crates

Joel301
08-10-2009, 04:24 AM
make an achievement guide

Apple
08-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Hello, I have just recently recieved 1000 gamerscore in Viva Pinata, I would like to know if any of you need any help with the achievements let me know by contacting me through xbox live, incase you have no idea what i am talking about in the game u can send other items to ppl by buying crates

There are sub-forums for every game. Use the Achievement Trading Thread for this.

Here is the Viva Pinata one: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=292

make an achievement guide

Did you even read the post before commenting? Seriously, that was one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.

Disavowed Knowledge
08-10-2009, 04:48 AM
There are definitely aspects of the game that I get more than others, so I could definitely use a hand. (Fertilizer uses baffle me, for instance.)

If you catch me on Live, hit me up and give me some pointers. I'd appreciate it. :)