PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yes Colts!!!!!!!

L3giOn
01-22-2007, 03:23 AM
Oh man, what a great fucking game! Down 21 to 3 at one point and the Colts come back to win it. I can't believe how back and forth that shit was, it just about gave me a heart attack. I like the Colts, but even more than that I hate the Patriots. That was definitely one of the best games I've ever seen. There hasn't been a comeback like that since Frank Reich led the Bills to come back against the Oilers when they were down 35 to 3 in the 1993 AFC wild card game.

Congrats Colts, time to win that Superbowl. :woop:

Maka
01-22-2007, 03:26 AM
Yes, For those who stopped watching at half, The colts came back 18 Points, and ended up winning by 4 points, with a final score of 38-34 over the Patriots. It is the largest comeback in Conference Final Ever.

And The game was Just Jaw-Dropping. By the end, everything was going right and wrong at the same time for both teams. In the End, Peyton Took his team all the Way to the other side of the field, and Addai, ran it in on 3rd & 2, 3 Yards from the score.

The Patriots got the ball back with Exactly 1:00 Left on the clock, and got about half way up the field, when Brady got Intercepted by #28 with 16 Seconds left, leaving the offense the neel, and seal the deal.

Game Over....

Any Comments from other people who watched the Game...?

Maka
01-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Shit, you beat me to it.. :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16770

Fonkey Monkey
01-22-2007, 03:28 AM
It was a good game,
But fuck 'em.
Can't wait till they get burned by DA Bears!:woop:

L3giOn
01-22-2007, 03:28 AM
Shit, you beat me to it.. :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16770

No problem man, I merged them. :drunk

Maka
01-22-2007, 03:30 AM
It was a good game,
But fuck 'em.
Can't wait till they get burned by DA Bears!:woop:

I dont like the way the Bears play....
Meh..

Also, It is the first time in NFL history, that two African American Coaches have made it to the SuperBowl...

Fonkey Monkey
01-22-2007, 03:38 AM
I'm not really a fan of the bears, I just hate the colts.
I relly wish it was the saints though:(

Nodogg
01-22-2007, 03:45 AM
nodogg: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! OH MY GOD!!! I'm so fucking happy!

IMport: I don't give a fuck, the Colts are the shit!

Cause
01-22-2007, 03:45 AM
I'm not even gonna lie. I was just outside walking my dog and my next door neighbour just put his foot threw his tv screen. Lol he a big patriot fan. The ambulances are they and everything LOL.............

L3giOn
01-22-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm not even gonna lie. I was just outside walking my dog and my next door neighbour just put his foot threw his tv screen. Lol he a big patriot fan. The ambulances are they and everything LOL.............

Average Pats fan...:rolleyes:

Cause
01-22-2007, 03:52 AM
Average Pats fan...:rolleyes:
Especially in mass lol. I wish i had mi digital camera to show but its storage lol. My police scanner is blowing up with disturbance calls too lol

TheBiffTannen
01-22-2007, 04:00 AM
Average Pats fan? More like average MassHole! <giggle>

Congrats to the Colts and their fans. I like Brady but am tired of the media out there bashing Peyton. I wanna see the guy win the big show! Go Colts!

Speaking of the media, I was so pissed at the way Boomer talked about Peyton during the half time show. He compared Peyton to A-Rod and basically said Peyton was a piece of garbage. After the game he said nothing about the way he talked to the guy. Nice call Boomer on saying he'll choke ... Boomer is just another east coast asshole.

Cause
01-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Average Pats fan? More like average MassHole! <giggle>

Congrats to the Colts and their fans. I like Brady but am tired of the media out there bashing Peyton. I wanna see the guy win the big show! Go Colts!

Speaking of the media, I was so pissed at the way Boomer talked about Peyton during the half time show. He compared Peyton to A-Rod and basically said Peyton was a piece of garbage. After the game he said nothing about the way he talked to the guy. Nice call Boomer on saying he'll choke ... Boomer is just another east coast asshole.
Hey im from mass. Im not a patriot fan but i am a 49ers fan lol :) but i guess me saying that make me a masshole lol sorry denver

TheBiffTannen
01-22-2007, 04:08 AM
I didn't mean you were ... just having some fun. :P I have a couple of friends from MA and I'm always calling them that. They are just a bit more "edgy" than I'm used to. Very little patience.

Cause
01-22-2007, 04:11 AM
I didn't mean you were ... just having some fun. :P I have a couple of friends from MA and I'm always calling them that. They are just a bit more "edgy" than I'm used to. Very little patience.
Its alright lol I don't take much seriously. But i am glad peyton gets a chance to win the Superbowl. Its going to be fun watching bears defense vs colts offense.

Nodogg
01-22-2007, 04:15 AM

5 bucks for pictures

messym
01-22-2007, 04:23 AM
Average Pats fan? More like average MassHole!

Every team has idiots fans. Have you ever been to a Raiders or Eagles game? Congrats to the colts in very close, very good game. I think it could have gone either way the way they were going back and forth. I'm just glad it didn't come down to a Vinatieri kick. Best of luck. I'll be rooting for them against Chicago. The SB should be interesting...the league's best D against the league's best offense.

TheBiffTannen
01-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Yea, good point ... the Raiders and the Eagles take the cake when it comes to the worst fans in the NFL.

Nodogg
01-22-2007, 05:05 AM
Average Pats fan? More like average MassHole!

The SB should be interesting...the league's best D against the league's best offense.

I agree there are much worse fans then the Patriots. It's too bad the Patriots coach has all that talent and so little class. I've got a new found respect for Brady with the way he handled himself after the game.

The Raven's were supposed to have the best defense and we were able to get past them so hopefully we can get past Chicago, it'd be a dream come true! :Bounce:

Wiggum
01-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Colts fans can give thanks to Reche Caldwell for losing the game for the Patriots.

Nodogg
01-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I'll give thanks to the Colts team as a whole. This is a team game home boy. No one person lost the game for the Patriots.

IMportdreams95
01-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Colts fans can give thanks to Reche Caldwell for losing the game for the Patriots.

Here we go with all the bullshit excuses.

messym
01-22-2007, 04:08 PM
I disagree w/ Wiggum. NE was up 21-6 at the half and the D couldn't stop the Colts. As far as I'm concerned the offense did its job. You saw dropped passes on both sides in this game. No BS...no excuses...the better team won yesterday. Like I said earlier this game could have gone either way. The colts did the smart thing by running the clock before scoring at the end of the 4th.

IMportdreams95
01-22-2007, 04:40 PM
I disagree w/ Wiggum. NE was up 21-6 at the half and the D couldn't stop the Colts. As far as I'm concerned the offense did its job. You saw dropped passes on both sides in this game. No BS...no excuses...the better team won yesterday. Like I said earlier this game could have gone either way. The colts did the smart thing by running the clock before scoring at the end of the 4th.

Dude thanks alot! I can't express it enough. I can't speak for nodogg, but we (Indianapolis Colts) get no respect no matter what we do. We didnt want it any other way then to play the patriots to get to the super bowl.

IM sick and tired of them not getting the respect that they deserve. they are a hell of a team. We have worked hard to get where we are, alot of down falls. Thank you messym for being a REAL football fan, and a real man to admit who was the better team. We do it every other year for you guys. We have class as well as you do.

You get alot of respect from me.

IMport

messym
01-22-2007, 05:18 PM
No problem. I'm glad that we were able to witness the 2 greatest QB's of the modern era battle it out. Just go out and win it for the AFC.

Shaaady Souljah
01-22-2007, 05:33 PM
No problem. I'm glad that we were able to witness the 2 greatest QB's of the modern era battle it out. Just go out and win it for the AFC.

its gonna be just like the baseball season... American League dominates every aspect of the game, kills NL in interleague play, has the best records, and then the NL wins the World Series somehow!

so now it is the Bears' turn! ;)

i will be routing for the Colts 100%, mostly for Manning to get what he deserves. (and Dungy.) but my pick is with the Bears. Defense.

Monsterbox
01-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Actually, the play that broke the Patriots' back was the interception at the end of the game. If Brady hadn't gotten picked off, who knows what might have happened.

In the first half, the Pats played the defensive game of their lives. They looked outstanding. The batted ball in the endzone where Manning would have connected with Harrison, the tips, the pass rush; they played like a team possessed. Unfortunately, all of the defensive intensity was lost in the second half and it allowed the Colts offense to do what they do best.

Regardless of who you were rooting for, you couldn't ask for a more exciting Conference Championship game. My girlfriend was jumping up and down at the end of the game and giving me high-fives whenever the Colts did something exciting. I'm happy for Dungy; he and the rest of the Colts deserve the trip to the Super Bowl they missed out on last year. 18-point deficit overcome. A couple of dropped passes by one Patriots receiver don't matter much when you get outscored 32-13 in the second half.

blum3
01-22-2007, 07:03 PM
i love when people talk like they're on the team.

RadicalSniper99
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
I was so happy after that game. I made a bet and actually won it. I was getting worried after the first half, but Manning pulled through. That Colt team did a great job to come back.

On a note for the game, I was surprised that Brady ran the same play that was also intercepted a few minutes before the actual interception. He kept running a short pass play the whole game and it was working. Problem was, the Colts began to anticipate what was happening. As soon as he was almost intercepted the first time I would think he wouldn't do it again.

Of course, the wide open dropped pass was ridiculous. I was watching thinking, "SHIT!!! IT'S OVER!!!"

CONGRATS COLTS!!! Go AFC South!!!

Cyrex
01-22-2007, 10:40 PM
FUCKING RECHE CALDWELL:uzi: :uzi:

him and his really wide eyes

Darth Odan
01-22-2007, 11:00 PM
I was watching the game. It turned depressing when it was 21-3. After half time, I stopped watching the game [HBO :D] but kept on switching it back. Good thing we recorded the game, just unbelievable. Beautiful come back...

L3giOn
01-23-2007, 12:17 AM
i love when people talk like they're on the team.

Keep up the spamming/jabs at people and you're gone. You're on thin ice Blum3. Webb has warned you to keep that shit to PM, and we're not stupid. One more and you get a permanent ban. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Walcherina
02-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I cant wait for Grossman to throw 5 interceptions