PDA

View Full Version : DLC Trophies

drakehellsing
08-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Okay, saw this on the PS3 Trophies site and thought I would bring it up.

The PS3 has apparantly been updated with the trophies for the DLC http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/transformers-revenge-fallen/19646-new-trophies.html

Looks like a few more multiplayer ones, mainly beat so and so with so and so, like defeating Movie Megatron with Movie Jazz using only mele

Or defeat G1 Optimus Prime with G1 Megatron and vice versa.

I for one, never got around to the multiplayer side of things to see the GI version of Starscream at least.

But yeah, the achievements for the Xbox 360 could be pretty much the same too.

The Pants Party
08-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Ugh, the campaign was shitty enough to do once, I really hope they don't force us to do it again. I really like being a completionist and keeping things at 100% even after DLC, but this one might have to be an exception.

drakehellsing
08-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah, there were some games I was proud to get 100% on, Fable 2 mainly, then they bought the DLC out and screwed up my completion of it XD
Prince of Persia coming in a close second really, considering the fact that I took long enough finding the Light Seeds in the game and missed out on mainly being saved, going through the game fast enough and the combo related achievements XD

But I for one actually enjoyed the game, I only despised the Transforming part mainly.

But I think it might be interesting to see what expert would be like on the game, if they will actually make The Fallen an actual challenge, since I could easily get platimun on him most times I fought him.

I do wonder when the achievement versions of the DLC will be released.

CunningFox
08-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Ugh, the campaign was shitty enough to do once, I really hope they don't force us to do it again. I really like being a completionist and keeping things at 100% even after DLC, but this one might have to be an exception.

Aww some people liked the campaign.
And it doesn't say anything about platinum medals, just getting through 75% of them so it might not be too bad.

Thorpe
08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
We're not forced to play it. :p