View Full Version : DEAD RISING 2: So What's Goimg On?

Achievement LoRd
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
After the first dead rising game, many people thought that that's where it ended while others believed it would be continued.......It is now confirmed that the sequal will in fact be released in 2010. The big question is, "So What's Gonna Happen This Time?" The exact idea is still not available but i have read every dead rising 2 realated article and here's what i've understood so far....
Years after the Willamett incident in dead rising, the zombie outbreak had occured throughout the country by the means of Carito Keyes who spread children infected with the zombie virus throughout the nation. The game takes place in Las Vegas/Fortune City where the gambling paradise is completly surounded by zombies. Chuck Greene, sports fanatic has just realized that something isn't right in Fortune city as he faces hords of zombies. He will use anything and everything to his advantage in order to survive from this horrible reality.
There will be survivors but it is not confermed who they are, what they look like and where they're located. Same thing goes for the psycopaths and other story related characters.
Many videos confirm the different weapons available along with a possibility of customizing weapons.
Blue Castle---Creators, announced that there will be at least 7 to 10 thousand zombies present on screen simultaniously which is a major improvement compared the minimal number of about a thousand in the first dead rising.
There are many discussions whether or not the game will be realeased towards the end of 2009 or in the middle of 2010?
I do not know the exact date either but rumors have been going around that UK will be the first to get their hands on this game. :(
If their is anyone who would like to discuss this game into further detail or has more information about it, feel free to send me a message or even add me on xbox live. My gamer tag is TurboBrute5000
Hope i sort of informed you about what's going on with DEAD RISING 2

Elit3 m0nkey
08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
This should be posted in the appropriate forum (ie the Dead Rising 2 forum) which can be found HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1334)