PDA

View Full Version : Ice Floe Jumping

Junkdewd
08-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Someone please help. I have tried this stupid level so many times I want to hurl my controllers. Besides the glitchy edges where I constantly fall in the drink, I just cant make the jumps to get to the first major floe that might be a save area. Any tips or suggestions appreciated.

gqthedog
08-11-2009, 05:56 PM
i found rotating the camera helped with depth(here and in the spirit world) and remember not to roll when they are side ways. if you need the pattern i believe its jump forward, then jump left, then left and back to another , finally forward twice more to the penguins. if i remember correctly each berg with penguins are checkpoints. one other thing from the shore if you look right you'll see a big iceberg about half way through go first person and find the bird (about half way up on it) mimic it and it will drop a secret totem on a berg that you have to go on anyway. i missed this one and had to go through the whole thing again, this time with no check points. when i fell in the drink had to start from the shore no matter how far i got. if you fall in remember to mimic the bird again or the totem wont be there