PDA

View Full Version : achievements

kawasakizx636
01-22-2007, 11:12 PM
at mygamercard.net i am having trouble with my gamertag.

on the screen where it shows my games. it says that there are achievement that aren't showing up.
for ex: x-men, it says i have 50 gs but i have 1000. i thought maybe it was cause i wasn't online. so then i clicked on the game to see if it shows that i unlocked just 50 gs, but it does say 1000. and also shows when i aquired them. it seems to me like they didn't update the main screen, where it shows list of games .but if u click on the games it shows that i unlocked more. weird. i have like 8 games that are like that. and hardwood spades isn't there at all.

my other games are: hexic 75gs should have 135 gs
saints row 460 gs should have 470 gs
mortal combat 170 gs should have 200 gs
full auto 690 gs should have 750 gs
galaga 195 gs should have 200 gs
pacman 170 gs should have 200 gs

anyone know who i can contact
thx

Cyrex
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM
have you tried logining in because it doesn't count if you dont login i think

Webb
01-22-2007, 11:17 PM
On to Live he means.

If you still have probs then, contact Morgon on MGC.

Fonkey Monkey
01-22-2007, 11:18 PM
All you need to do is reload the games.

eXiled Killah
01-22-2007, 11:24 PM
have you tried logining in because it doesn't count if you dont login i think

Logging in to what Live! or Mygamercard.net?

Lately, I have been finding MGC very slow to update; and it's not like I've been on an achievement rampage gaining tons of points. I had actually stopped checking them for a while, then when I looked them up again some time later, they had me at around 7k, but at this point I was clear past 10k. Their system is obviously flawed to the point where reliabilty is questionable at best.

kawasakizx636
01-22-2007, 11:34 PM
i just tried loading pacman, to see if it would work but still nothing
when i click the games it shows that i aquired them all just not on the page with the list of games.
can someone check my profile and tell me if it says the same for u, thx

Im a Manatee
01-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Just put in each disc or load each game the points are missing in, and let is sit for about 30 seconds WHILE LOGGED INTO LIVE. That happened to me when I rented Dynasty Warriors. It didn't register my #$%&*@# 570 points.

Fonkey Monkey
01-22-2007, 11:38 PM
i checked it out after i sent you a pm,
your xbox.com profile is up to date, it's just your MGC profile isn't. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, I don't think anyone uses theres anyway...

kawasakizx636
01-22-2007, 11:41 PM
i know i shouldnt worry, i just wat to be on that leaderboard with the legit gamers but i think i can't cause of this

kawasakizx636
01-23-2007, 12:01 AM
nah, it doesn't work when i reload the game. i played spades, it even said i was playing it and it still wont show

Fonkey Monkey
01-23-2007, 12:04 AM
i know i shouldnt worry, i just wat to be on that leaderboard with the legit gamers but i think i can't cause of this

which leaderboard?
I already explained to you why your not on this sites in the pm i sent you.
and Kaens' you should prolly just talk to him and ask him.(cuz im pretty sure he went by the xbox.com profiley not the MGC's.)

Cyrex
01-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Logging in to what Live! or Mygamercard.net?

Lately, I have been finding MGC very slow to update; and it's not like I've been on an achievement rampage gaining tons of points. I had actually stopped checking them for a while, then when I looked them up again some time later, they had me at around 7k, but at this point I was clear past 10k. Their system is obviously flawed to the point where reliabilty is questionable at best.

i meant MGC.... a firend had the same problem and that was his problem

kawasakizx636
01-23-2007, 12:49 AM
games updated, except i cant do x-men cause i rented it and don't have it anymore

TheColdWolf
01-25-2007, 08:56 PM
I hate it when that happens to me too, but sometimes i will rerent the games, to load and beat them, so MGC can update them.