PDA

View Full Version : Operation FlashPoint: Dragon Rising news

TKVirus
08-13-2009, 02:59 AM
I thought I'd give an update on Operation FlashPoint: Dragon
Rising . Official release date is october 6th for the US and october 9th for the UK. They have also released brand new mission walkthrough videos, here they are.

YouTube - Operation Flashpoint 2 'Take The Beach' 1 of 2

YouTube - Operation Flashpoint 2 'Take The Beach' 2 of 2

YouTube - Operation Flashpoint 2 'Blinding the Dragon' 1 of 2

YouTube - Operation Flashpoint 2 'Blinding the Dragon' 2 of 2

J0shUK
08-13-2009, 03:09 AM
I cannot wait for this game. It looks awesome, but will not be played much when MW2 come out :(

I think this thread should have gone in the Operation Flashpoint forum though.

VladimirK
08-13-2009, 03:21 AM
I'm really looking forward to this game now.

But I really want more info about the limited edition :p:biglaugh

Jethrow
08-13-2009, 04:55 AM
i think this game will be great, look forward to it

TKVirus
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
I cannot wait for this game. It looks awesome, but will not be played much when MW2 come out :(

I think this thread should have gone in the Operation Flashpoint forum though.

I did a search but didn't see anything. I may have overlooked it, but if it needs to be moved then will the mods or admins do it please? Thnx.

daninthemix
08-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Hmm, long loading times after dying...no thanks.

Euvel
08-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Well this game continues to impress me. Walking around looks a bit funny but all FPS do at the beginning. Defiantly going to be check out this title.

I wonder if they are going to allow you to actually wait around for those 9 hours till night time to do whatever or continue the campaign if you want.

@daninthemix - Someone is impatient.

Unterofficer
08-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Hmm looks promising. Open world is very good. Real weapons, and ballistics excelent. But I'm not so fond of AIs apparent ability to see enemies better than player (At least on that second video where AI is firing through hedge when you can't see anything through it. Also I'm not very fond of all those markers on screen. Good thing that you don't have those on harder difficulties, but I would really like if you could put those off on easier difficulties too.
Still, I'm waiting for this.