PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where has my Great Person gone?

AccidentReport
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
The Great People in this game are really starting to #### me off now!

I have been playing for ages now trying to get my last GP - Cheops. In the last week I've probably played about 20 games using various methods. I've tried just playing, researching just up to Masonry and then stopping, and the Beta Centuri method with about half of the civs including greeks, french, english.

Still nothing! Does anyone have any other ideas of how to get this elusive builder as the disc will meet my shredder before long!

KillTheft Gator
08-13-2009, 04:01 PM
The Great People in this game are really starting to #### me off now!

I have been playing for ages now trying to get my last GP - Cheops. In the last week I've probably played about 20 games using various methods. I've tried just playing, researching just up to Masonry and then stopping, and the Beta Centuri method with about half of the civs including greeks, french, english.

Still nothing! Does anyone have any other ideas of how to get this elusive builder as the disc will meet my shredder before long!

To be honest, you will just have to keep playing. There is no certain way of obtaining the great people. Though I am sure this wasn't the answer you are looking for, it is straightforward.