PDA

View Full Version : Torrey Pines Challenge 3

sturko
08-13-2009, 05:09 PM
I am having a tough time with this challenge,
no matter what I do I can never get the last eagle on hole 18.
Hole 16 and 17 are easy for me but hole 18 is either in the water or over the green.
Should I be using a maxed stats costume for this or would a normal costume and clubs work.

Minty
08-13-2009, 05:13 PM
It's personal choice...life would be easier with a max power suit, but you can do it without, just need to make sure you have good power stats to hit a lower club in to the green to make life easier. Practise makes perfect- and if you can, easy way to ensure a GIR is to go in with a punch shot around the water. Least you have a putt at the eagle every time.

litepink
08-13-2009, 07:06 PM
that hole is killer. try giving it more club but with full backspin to stop it on a dime. or tune your club just for this challenge so their is less bounce. also, tune your club for a longer drive so you can get closer. sucks to get comfortable with how your clubs are tuned, but might have to make an adjustment for this challenge.

IIIIIIBXIIIIII
08-14-2009, 12:43 AM
just try to get on the green you dont have to be ridiculously close to the cup because putting is really basic in this game so having a putt for eagle is the majority of the fight :)