PDA

View Full Version : What kinda game is this?

sixgun91
08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
ive never played a dragon age game before. And im not a huge fan of most rpgs...but if theyre good i can get into them. I love Fallout 3 and enjoyed mass effect. They both seemed like acton rpgs though, will i enjoy this game?

Steel Stealth
08-24-2009, 06:13 PM
This is a dark fantasy RPG with some strategy. Sort of a Role Playing Real Time Strategy Game (RPRTSG) It's a revolution of the RPG genre.

As you're playing you will gather some friend. You can command them in battles so you will be able to use different strategies during battles. The game isn't turn-based so you are still able to attack enemies yourself.

Like in Mass effect you will need to make decisions but these in Dragon Age are more important than those in Mass effect. When creating a character you can choose between a noble or pauper type. This will effect the opinion of other character of you. Decisions will even effect if the your friend will like each other.

This game will kick some serious ass. Bioware FTW!

Cav Clayton
08-25-2009, 08:09 AM
This is the first of a franchise so I can't recommend anything previously.

However, if you enjoyed Mass Effect, I'm sure you will find this rewarding. It will be similar, but with greater control of your party.

Pearson
09-01-2009, 06:51 PM
A groundbreaking first of its kind RPG that is shaping up to be a great game and a must have for any fan of RPG's of any kind.

Underkat
09-17-2009, 06:52 AM
After playing mass effect I love Bioware now so when I heard of a fantasy RPG by Bioware I knew It was a must buy!

Pearson
09-19-2009, 02:42 AM
November can't come soon enough, I'm going to be playing this game for awhile, even when Assassins Creed 2 and MW2 comes out.

Dave of Canada
09-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Tactical roleplaying game from what I see in the videos, I don't expect it to be fast-paced action like Fallout 3 / Mass Effect is.