PDA

View Full Version : Glitched cheevo (impossible 1000gs)

JR360
08-14-2009, 01:15 PM
I looked for topics related to this,and haven't found anything.

Looks like most people didn't had any problems with this,
but i have the tastes like tuna achievement glitched (eat 200 fish)

i keeped pressing X and eating those small red and white fish until i got to 300. (yes i counted all of them).got nothing.
so i moved on to the big yellow ones.another 250 for...nothing.

Just wanted to give the heads up for anybody thinking of going 4 the full 1000 gs,should start by trying this one,if its glitch too for u,dont bother trying for one hour like i did.move on to next one.(or even better:take it back to gamestop)

jackanape
08-14-2009, 01:20 PM
The tuna fish are the ones that you can't even see the colour of - they swim in big groups though which is how you spot them. So just swim up and down in a line until you've eaten enough, it can take a while.

I think you may be eating the wrong fish rather than have glitched achievements. As it sounds like you are eating clown fish.

Madtown B
08-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I have 1k in this game, it is definitely not glitched. You should be able to eat any kind of fish. Make sure that you are playing the right Ecco game, seeing as there are 2. (Ecco sucks soooo much though...)

G3NERALHANNIBAL
08-15-2009, 02:46 AM
I got that achievement with problem. Maybe your playing the wrong dolphin game.

JR360
08-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Ok,i'm gonna try again,and see if that works.thx

munkyxtc
08-25-2009, 11:16 PM
I got that achievement with problem. Maybe your playing the wrong dolphin game.

definitely make sure you are playing the 2nd ecco game -- I didn't read it close enough the first time around and wasted time in the wrong game.