PDA

View Full Version : 68% boss (minor spoiler)

VivaJustice
08-14-2009, 04:34 PM
hey guys been playing this for the past 2 days got 2 68% on around 5 hours!! (under 12 hours ach here we come!) need someones help tho.... bear in mind im playing uber difficulty (newbies go str8 in2 that and mop the achievements after it really isnt that hard) there is a boss on the airfield level where there is a woman in a ring of green how the fook do you beat this boss its impossible... i use shield to beat her minions but it runs out and i just seem to die like 2 seconds in2 it every time... anyone who has got to this point can they please post any tips?? thanks in advance :p

:edit no worries just managed to do it... any1 having troubles just proper go in for it with your canon and just dodge what you can!

A 2rue boofer
08-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I got the game today and I want to be the first person in the world to 1000 so here I go.

dethklok
08-14-2009, 07:43 PM
I got the game today and I want to be the first person in the world to 1000 so here I go. doubt that will happen

this game was fast and easy to beat. I beat the game in 4 hours and 19 minutes

Aksh0le
08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
This boss is ridiculous. I cant survive more than 1 minute, I saw the chick get out of the green globe once as I died lol. The cannon doesnt do anything for me when there's 2 red and one green ghoul constantly on me cause it takes more than 30 of the cannon rounds to kill one of them. please assist!

edit: figures, the second after I post this I beat her down easily. For those that are stuck here just keep trying over and over and you'll get through it.

dethklok
08-15-2009, 05:23 AM
For those that are stuck here just keep trying over and over and you'll get through it. there is really no other option

JayBeezy330
08-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Hmm. This sounds like fun. :uzi:

jwmc1971
08-15-2009, 05:13 PM
this was the easiest so called boss fight evar ! as soon as you reach the end of the stairs , look with your view on . you will see 3 red generators . shoot them with a regular gun . then hide behind the big turbine thing closest to the stairs you came down . the chick will send 2 guys at you , then she comes out with her lame ass whip thing . get out the Leichenfaust 44 . f that cannon you guys were using . kill the green guys ( a-hole bastards ) and keep moving around the turbine for cover . once the guys are dead you can kill the girl with 3 to 4 shots . she only has the whip so keep moving around . beat this lame level in 2 minutes . yes , i am a GOD .

Lucky CX7
08-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Then please GOD tell me how to beat the boss of the hospital level. I'm tired and sick and don't want to think about it. Is there a trick to beating him or just keep dancing around and shooting him.

I'm off to get some sleep hopefully you can provide some insight to my unworthiness by the time I get back to to try it again.

Aksh0le
08-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Then please GOD tell me how to beat the boss of the hospital level. I'm tired and sick and don't want to think about it. Is there a trick to beating him or just keep dancing around and shooting him.

I'm off to get some sleep hopefully you can provide some insight to my unworthiness by the time I get back to to try it again.

The GOD was clearly playing on Easy or Normal. The hospital boss just needs to follow you into the 3 Support Beams, run behind one, shoot him, He runs into it and knocks it down, move onto the next one, same process.

jwmc1971
08-17-2009, 01:27 PM
ha ha ha , is there any other way to play ? not for GOD .......

* anyway , when in doubt , ALWAYS use your special view !!!!

xXNoScOp3zXx
08-19-2009, 06:33 PM
im stuck on a boss 89% in just after the zeppelin level wen you go thru the portal to black sun! hes got a shield around him and to cannons on hes arms basiclly its that nazi guys henchmen vamped up can any 1 help

Midgit
08-20-2009, 11:21 AM
im stuck on a boss 89% in just after the zeppelin level wen you go thru the portal to black sun! hes got a shield around him and to cannons on hes arms basiclly its that nazi guys henchmen vamped up can any 1 help
Thats Hans Grosse. Use your Empower take him down. use the rotating towers for a little bit of cover and to gain your veil back.