PDA

View Full Version : Melo Y Iverson

xX DaSecret Xx
01-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Anyone see the first game they played with each other? Thought they worked good together and feed off each other

PS: I'm a huge ass Nuggets FAN!!!!:Bounce:

PerpetualHeaven
01-24-2007, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I think Nuggest probably are one of the best teams in the NBA.
K-mart, Nene, Melo, and AI? That's just too much talent. It's unfortunate they got rid of Earl Boykins. He was a phenomenal player. Probably the stupidest trade ever for Steve Blake. That's so dumb.

Shaaady Souljah
01-24-2007, 02:59 AM
Shaq & Kobe reincarnated. ;) Except neither is a big man... Should be fun to watch.

xX DaSecret Xx
01-24-2007, 03:50 AM
Ya they shouldn't have traded away Earl, trade some bust to them for Blake!:mad:

babyfarmer
01-26-2007, 05:09 AM
People still watch the NBA?

bdg7884
01-26-2007, 06:56 AM
I think they will figure out a way to co-exist. They both want too win. The big problem is... Is their enough balls for Melo, Iverson, K-Mart, Smith, and Camby, when they all come back??? IMO I don't think so! For now they are ok. Maybe???

PerpetualHeaven
01-26-2007, 02:17 PM
I think they will figure out a way to co-exist. They both want too win. The big problem is... Is their enough balls for Melo, Iverson, K-Mart, Smith, and Camby, when they all come back??? IMO I don't think so! For now they are ok. Maybe???

Yeah it's possible. This team is extremely atheletic and they'll probably do a suns-type offense when they're all back. Look at the suns roster. Nash, Marion, Amare, and Raja Bell are guys who are stars. They manage to get all the points they need.

The thing though is to run a suns offense you need to sacrifice defense. I think they'll come to an agreement. Camby doesn't care about scoring as much that's for sure. he's a defensive buff. K-Mart on the other hand is very reliant of a passing point. Jason Kidd and Andre Miller are probably top 5 passers in the league. K-mart relied on that a lot and Iverson doesn't have that ability. K-Mart will have trouble

Melo and Iverson on the other hand can create a lot of shots for themselves and so far have worked really well together. I only see k-mart having a problem in the mix. He doesn't fit the mold to well. JR Smith can live with it. he already played with melo who's a huge stud. Sharing the light with Iverson won't make a difference in his game.

There haven't been any problems yet, but maybe when k-mart comes back there may be. So far I see all of this as a benefit except Boykins being traded off. So dumb.