PDA

View Full Version : just finished single player

VivaJustice
08-15-2009, 06:47 AM
hey guy just finished single player on uber difficulty, actually quite enjoyed the game. oh the difficulty ach stack, you get all kill types right at the end and you will defo finish in under 12 hours. happy gaming!! :)

Danteveli
08-15-2009, 12:33 PM
is it worth getting just for single player?

VivaJustice
08-15-2009, 02:44 PM
it is a pretty good fps i think but every man to his own.... ill leave that 1 down 2 u!

Painkiller Q8
08-16-2009, 06:59 AM
why on uber difficulty ?? you can get the same achievements on HARD !
anyway .. I just started it on easy .. I wont be annoyed just for 20G achievement :P

how about the collectibles ? "I am ignoring them"

how much points you got when you finish the game ?

Edit: you ignored a very easy ones man :P just melee 50 guy and happy 30G for you ^^

I guess you need a few melee to get it !

another thing .. if you want to play it again .. it those weapons will get reset and the upgrades go 0 again ?

VivaJustice
08-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Nerd Rage 20
Complete the single player campaign on Hard or Über difficulty.

Super Soldier 30
Complete the single player campaign on Über difficulty.

there is a achievements just for uber actually m8 thats why i did it... and i wanted to finish on the hardest difficulty 1st and then mop up after, i have a feeling if you hunt for all collectibles gold and tombs it is gonna take longer than 12 hours...

meelee yeah i didnt get because i was shooting rather than getting close as uber you die pretty quick, and after all i can just play easy now and mop all these 1s i missed!

Ink129
08-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Nerd Rage 20
Complete the single player campaign on Hard or Über difficulty.

Super Soldier 30
Complete the single player campaign on Über difficulty.

there is a achievements just for uber actually m8 thats why i did it... and i wanted to finish on the hardest difficulty 1st and then mop up after, i have a feeling if you hunt for all collectibles gold and tombs it is gonna take longer than 12 hours...

meelee yeah i didnt get because i was shooting rather than getting close as uber you die pretty quick, and after all i can just play easy now and mop all these 1s i missed!

Yep, you play like I usually do. Play it through on the hardest difficulty first (unless it needs to be unlocked), get all the cheeves along the way that you can, and then mop up on a lower difficulty. Seems like the smart thing to do, imo.

Hoping the SP rocks, because I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it this Friday when it is released in Europe.

FakePlasticTree
08-16-2009, 03:02 PM
is it worth getting just for single player?
I'd say that's the only reason to get it. I have a review posted (check my sig). The single player is a bunch of fun, but the multiplayer is just lacking to me.

osakamitsu
08-16-2009, 03:54 PM
ok so if I eat the game on normal... will I be able to start a new game on easy or uber and be able to keep all my upgrades?

atannes
08-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I finished single player on uber difficulty
I quite like the game
under 12 hours
Achievements are:
Game hunter
Super Soldier
Blitzkrieg
Endgame
Nerd Rage
Man about Town
Warchest
Gun Nut
Bubble Boy
Slumming
Gadget Geek
Enemies in a barrel

Painkiller Q8
08-17-2009, 09:58 AM
I have a question guys ... when you finish the game .. does it give you a save or something so you can play it again from the start with all upgraded weapons and gold ??

or everything will be zero(0) again :(

plz I want a quick answer before I finish the game .. + pm me plz when you answer this !

bLaKgRaVy
08-17-2009, 03:55 PM
How would you rate playing it on Uber as opposed to CoD on Veteran? Is it more or less difficult than that? I'd like to do the same, just complete campaign on the hardest difficulty and then mop up on the easiest one.

Ingles
08-17-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm looking forward to playing this game. They've been developing it for quite some time now. All the screens and videos that I've watched have looked pretty amazing.

VivaJustice
08-17-2009, 05:31 PM
How would you rate playing it on Uber as opposed to CoD on Veteran? Is it more or less difficult than that? I'd like to do the same, just complete campaign on the hardest difficulty and then mop up on the easiest one.

compared to cod this game is a breeze on uber, theres a few times you will get frustrated but you will soon get past it!! trust me there is no reason to stay clear of uber!!

bLaKgRaVy
08-17-2009, 05:38 PM
compared to cod this game is a breeze on uber, theres a few times you will get frustrated but you will soon get past it!! trust me there is no reason to stay clear of uber!!

Great, thanks! I've only done CoD 5 on Veteran and am working on CoD 2 now. Haven't even attempted 3 or 4 yet. Nice to know that it'll be easier.

braedinfalln86
08-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Hey guys. well i've seen a lot of posts saying "Do you get to keep your weapons and upgrades + money after beating single player and starting a new game. Now i think that you would disable the "Uber difficultly achievement." if this does work then i think you would be smart to complete the game on easy then "UBER".

xXNoScOp3zXx
08-19-2009, 05:11 PM
on the zeppelin stage where your on some sort of flying thing how do u get thru the door wiv the shield on i can see people going thru a portal thru the glass behind me there is no where else to go and the compass is telling me to go that way can any body help please

Vile Denial
08-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Hey guys. well i've seen a lot of posts saying "Do you get to keep your weapons and upgrades + money after beating single player and starting a new game. Now i think that you would disable the "Uber difficultly achievement." if this does work then i think you would be smart to complete the game on easy then "UBER".

You don't keep anything if you start a new game. If you finish it on Uber, however, you can reload the final checkpoint and turn the difficulty down. Then just select a mission you've completed in your journal, and hit replay. You can then complete all the side missions, collect intel, etc on easy. The only achievement this won't help you get is the "less than 3 deaths" one. that would require a quick (~4hours) playthrough on easy.

on the zeppelin stage where your on some sort of flying thing how do u get thru the door wiv the shield on i can see people going thru a portal thru the glass behind me there is no where else to go and the compass is telling me to go that way can any body help please

If I'm thinking of the right spot, you just turn on empower and shoot the red barrel. That'll disable the shield on the door (or cause it to flicker, then you pass through with mire).

xXNoScOp3zXx
08-19-2009, 06:08 PM
nice 1 buddy this level is hrd tho

P1TTMAN
08-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Great, thanks! I've only done CoD 5 on Veteran and am working on CoD 2 now. Haven't even attempted 3 or 4 yet. Nice to know that it'll be easier. Ooh.. have fun with that; I managed to beat all of them on Veteran, but I'm not proud of some of the things I said or did or broke along the way. :(

I'm glad to hear this game's easier than Call of Duty; I usually play games on the hardest difficulty first if I care about them (CoD, Halo? Yep. Rentals of Matt Hazard and Damnation? Nah...) but I didn't feel like getting frustrated now. :)

xXNoScOp3zXx
08-19-2009, 06:36 PM
can u help me with the boss shortly after that wen u go to black sun