PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a game for me :P?

NINxKillswitch
08-15-2009, 06:55 AM
So im kind of wondering what games to get next.. I dont like alot games with a massive amount of collectibles (prototype/AC) more like GoW2 amount of collectibles (theres only like 50 right? x_X) And something that has... Would be great if it had all offline achievements or very easy online ones (not much of an online gamer)

i figured a few people are going to suggest mass effect and oblivion :P but dont i already have those (still working on mass effect)

Louis BCFC1875
08-15-2009, 07:10 AM
I'd suggest Wolverine, there isn't to many collectibles, there is a total of 95 dogtags to collect in the game to get a achievement, but the tags are pretty easy to find, the story is good and the game is epic, the combact system is great and all the achievement are offline, plus it has relay value as all of the achievements will take you a playthrough on normal and hard, it's a 1K and a fun game.

NINxKillswitch
08-15-2009, 07:30 AM
I'd suggest Wolverine, there isn't to many collectibles, there is a total of 95 dogtags to collect in the game to get a achievement, but the tags are pretty easy to find, the story is good and the game is epic, the combact system is great and all the achievement are offline, plus it has relay value as all of the achievements will take you a playthrough on normal and hard, it's a 1K and a fun game. I was actually thinking about that, i checked out the achievement list once but i was curious as to if the game is a short playthrough or long?

Louis BCFC1875
08-15-2009, 07:43 AM
I was actually thinking about that, i checked out the achievement list once but i was curious as to if the game is a short playthrough or long? Well i haven't completed the game yet, but i don't think i'm close to completeing it yet, maybe 2/3 or 1/2 through the game, i'd say it was a medium playthrough, but because you need to complete it on hard to get a achievement i'd say it's a long playthrough.

Yunder
08-15-2009, 07:53 AM
If you haven't played Bioshock yet, then I would suggest that game. The game is absolutely amazing and definitely worth at least a look-see. One problem you may have is the Audio Logs, which may take up some time, but it's not too bad if you going to be playing the game for a more than one play-through.

Louis BCFC1875
08-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Yup, BioShock is great even if you aren't playing it for achievements.

NINxKillswitch
08-15-2009, 08:42 AM
If you haven't played Bioshock yet, then I would suggest that game. The game is absolutely amazing and definitely worth at least a look-see. One problem you may have is the Audio Logs, which may take up some time, but it's not too bad if you going to be playing the game for a more than one play-through. Another game i was looking at :P

i was going to buy it but then i decided not to because i've never heard/seen much of the game

supadryz
08-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Bioshock all the way. others worth a look are Dead Space & Resident Evil IV

Louis BCFC1875
08-15-2009, 09:40 AM
If you haven't played BioShock then get it, it's probably the best single player game ever.

NawtyCawty
08-15-2009, 12:22 PM
I would agree. For single person offline has to be Dead Space or Bioshock. Both 10/10 in my opinion.

NINxKillswitch
08-15-2009, 12:25 PM
If you haven't played BioShock then get it, it's probably the best single player game ever. Guess im going to go buy that soon ;)

Kamakazi Pear
08-15-2009, 12:53 PM
I'd second Bioshock or Dead Space. Go for Bioshock though, Dead Space is extremely repetitive, completed 6 out of 12 chapters and it's too boring to complete, although the game is stunning.

NINxKillswitch
08-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd second Bioshock or Dead Space. Go for Bioshock though, Dead Space is extremely repetitive, completed 6 out of 12 chapters and it's too boring to complete, although the game is stunning. I am going to get bioshock but i mean...
is the game really that great? i havent heard much about it anyone willing to explain the plot of the game?

Daiphyer.
08-15-2009, 02:01 PM
You can get Bioshock and Oblivion for price of one game nowdays ... If you don't have Oblivion, then get that pack. It's totally worth it!

Louis BCFC1875
08-15-2009, 02:08 PM
I am going to get bioshock but i mean...
is the game really that great? i havent heard much about it anyone willing to explain the plot of the game?

Believe me, you don't want anyone to spoil the story for you, it's a great game, probably pick it up for 15 now, well worth the money.

Swifty2400
08-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Bioshock is definitely a game u must get. It was the greatest single player experience ever. My second suggestion is Dead Space. I borrowed it from a friend and sadly only got half way through before he wanted it back, but what I played so far was great.

ToasterBread
08-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Yup, BioShock is great even if you aren't playing it for achievements. Yeah but if your going for a perfect 1100/1100 it's going to be a pain in the ass *cough*Brass Balls*cough*

PureTechniquex
08-15-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah but if your going for a perfect 1100/1100 it's going to be a pain in the ass *cough*Brass Balls*cough*

Quite easy to get Brass Balls, you just need to avoid the Big Daddys & save, save, save.

I would say Bioshock+Fallout 3.

SpartanPinata
08-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Quantum of Solace, top game, a few cell phones to collect though.

SpartanPinata
08-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Far Cry 2, even better, loads of collectables though.

Kamakazi Pear
08-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I am going to get bioshock but i mean...

It's tense. The graphics are beautiful, the setting is unique. The game is unique. It's just brilliant. Also has great twists in the story, trust me, it's a must buy.

Bleeding Star
08-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Id take Mass Effect over Bioshock anyday, I thought Bioshock was utter balls and after attempting to play through it 4 times I got bored and gave up at the exact same point

tugboatman
08-16-2009, 12:54 AM
bioshock - its one of the best if not THE BEST single player game out and thats not bad considering its getting on now lol and at least playing this now will set you up nicely for the sequel lol

NINxKillswitch
08-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Now i have to get it xD everyones talking so highly about it.. im looking forward to it :)