PDA

View Full Version : Qix++ official, prepare to wet yourselves with delight...

ApochWeiss
08-16-2009, 03:51 AM
...like I did when I hopped on the ESRB site and found this (http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=27323) in the newly rated section. Oh man...I remember playing this game all the freakin' time! Well, the original Qix I should say. I can't freakin' wait, personally, and can only imagine the achievements for it. I'm assuming there will a lot of "reach level X" "win X amount of on-line matches" and "kill X amount of" achievements.

Anyone else as stoked as I clearly am?

And, for those of you who have NO idea what Qix is...it is quite possibly the simplest, most addicting game of all time. Even more addicting then that form of self-toture/massachism N and N+.

YouTube - Qix (Arcade) Gameplay

VladimirK
08-16-2009, 04:14 AM
I had never heard of this game.
But I love those sort of games where you win the level be drawing the line over the area to colour it in.

Definate buy if it comes to XBLA, would actually choose that over Shadow Complex tbh :biglaugh

EDIT: Wow, I just found Qix on Google, that is one tricky game. Damn Sparks kept catching me.

XI AlphaMale IX
08-16-2009, 04:47 AM
This looks like the "Art Classes" from Bully.

ovoon7
08-16-2009, 04:50 AM
never heard of this one either but man did that look like fun! Im sure theres a free flash version somewhere?

Tatanko
08-16-2009, 05:48 AM
I have never known this game by the name Qix, only as a side game (class) in Bully.

dirge
08-16-2009, 10:54 AM
I loved Qix on the first Gameboy! Not played it in years but I will be grabbing this!

Vita Ante Acta
08-16-2009, 07:57 PM
God, that video's sound was so awfully annoying xD

But yeah, there's a bunch of games like this on teh interwebs, didn't know it was called Qix originally though

Evolvr2006
08-16-2009, 08:39 PM
God, that video's sound was so awfully annoying xD

But yeah, there's a bunch of games like this on teh interwebs, didn't know it was called Qix originally though

+1

There are MANY versions of this. I haven't played one with quite that kind of an annoying sound though!!