PDA

View Full Version : What do you want in DLC?

Tatanko
08-16-2009, 09:40 PM
This thread isn't here to speculate on whether there will or will not be DLC for this game. It's here simply to talk about potential content if there is DLC released for this game. I for one hope there is.

Personally, I'd like to see at least one more map (if not several) and possibly another class as well. If they do decide to add a new map, I'd like it to be somewhat different from the 3 existing ones (for normal gameplay, not Air Superiority). Even though I don't play Air Superiority much myself, I feel like an additional map for that game mode should be included because people seem to like it.

For the new class, I am going to insist it be based around the BAR. This class should have been there from the beginning :p

Shelton
08-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I would love for Backstab to be recreated and used in BF1943. Won't happen, but that is one of the best BF maps IMO. With destruction added it'd be amazing.

I'd say include at least 2 extra maps. If they were to add an extra class, I'm not entirely sure how they'd balance it. We have close range, mid range and long range classes. I'm happy with just 3.

A map which isn't on an island would be interesting and a nice change...

scoobydiesel
08-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I would love to see one extra free map, but honestly anything would be cool even if we had to pay, i really like the game and think with any extras it would just add more fun :D

More maps anyways, Dont care about more classes.

Tatanko
08-17-2009, 05:08 AM
I should add that I also hope we get additional achievements and the extra 50 points to go with them. The least they could do is give us another 3 or 4 achievements to get while we enjoy the hell out of the game, right?

APX
08-17-2009, 08:30 PM
If and when they do bring DLC, I hope it's atleast one more map, because the people in clans (like me) are having one hell of a hard time getting matches. :(

MarcoPolo360
08-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Some BF 1942 maps would be cool to bring on as DLC. Would also love to see a patch made so you don't need 16 people to start a damn private match.

Tatanko
08-18-2009, 06:07 AM
Some BF 1942 maps would be cool to bring on as DLC. Would also love to see a patch made so you don't need 16 people to start a damn private match.
I agree, a patch needs to come out as well (for many reasons). We'll save those grievances for another thread, though.

SashedKnight
08-18-2009, 07:25 AM
I wouldn't mind a Boat based map.

Boat battles would require lots of teamwork, and they sure do make the game look nice when you are driving in them.

Chuppernicus
08-19-2009, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't mind a Boat based map.

Boat battles would require lots of teamwork, and they sure do make the game look nice when you are driving in them.

Yes! My thoughts as well. Maybe small islands for one new map with carriers and the need to boat over to take control? I'd even like reworked B-Company maps. New maps are a must, plus achievements. Great game.

I'm fine with the 3 classes, keeps the balance. I'll wait for B-Company2 for my options.