PDA

View Full Version : Best Squad

brownyrocket
08-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Not sure if this is possible or not, but I am pretty sure that the best Squad Achievement unlocked while I was not playing at all, or while I was sleeping. Has this happened to anybody else, I honestly dont remember the achiev unlocking while I was playing - and yes, I know some achievs pop up after you have restarted the game etc

Does anybody know of a way to check the exact time an achievement unlocked??

Shogun
08-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Most definitely a glitched achievement. I just bought the game. Played for an hour and got the achievement. After the match was over and it unlocked, i wasn't even on the best squad.

brownyrocket
08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm not saying that - i am saying i think it unlocked while I wasnt playing at all

KNUCKS x360a
08-17-2009, 02:14 PM
As far as I know, there is a FireFox add-on that tells you the exact times you got all your Achievements... (as long as you were online)

EDIT: Finally found the Link I was after!:
http://xenocidic.com/2008/04/11/how-to-view-achievement-unlocked-times.aspx?view=threaded

WaahhJedi
08-17-2009, 04:12 PM
However it unlocks, I still don't have this though I'm sure I've earned it three times over.

brownyrocket
08-18-2009, 12:13 PM
thanks knucks - works like a charm, it did unlock while I was playing, but i guess i didnt notice it?? maybe i was pooping, who knows

waahhjedi, how many stamps do you have for best squad? i had 8 before it actually unlocked, too bad it doesnt tell you what maps you got them on