PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take?

Bunbox360
01-24-2007, 08:07 PM
How long does it approximately take to get all the achievements for this game. Do I have enough time for a 7 day rental from Blockbuster or must I buy it?

chewy
01-24-2007, 08:14 PM
I rented it from BB and completed it in 35-40 hrs.

BIGRIPS420
01-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Most of the game goes by pretty quickly as long as you get the stud multipliers and use the ghosts for the undefeated levels. The only difficult part are the few flying levels where you have to go undefeated and can't use a ghost. They might take some time depending on how much you practice at them.

Cyrex
01-26-2007, 01:38 AM
how far do you have to go in the game to get the multipliers? and where do you find them to buy, it in the extra's store? or someplace else

BIGRIPS420
01-26-2007, 06:55 AM
The multipliers are extras that can be unlocked and purchased by finding the red power bricks in the levels. The bricks for the multipliers can be unlocked in levels 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18. They are expensive but worth it.

DJzero
01-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Honest answer - it depends on you. When I rent games, I tend to only get to them on a couple of days during the week. If you have enough freetime, you should be able to knock it out in one rental.

Cyrex
01-27-2007, 09:24 PM
i got it from gameznflix and i am going through it pretty quickly and i just finished story mode, but in what order whould you do the achievements. Right now i have 0 studs because i sepnt them all on characters, i don't have ghost Obi Wan, i think i am going to go through the game again and just get all the minikits and get as many studs as possible and then buy him and a multiplier and then go through the levels and get the gold bricks and make the spigot...... any specific order i should do?

ScottEvil30
01-27-2007, 10:11 PM
It took me ages. Felt tremendous when I finally got the 1000 though.

Cyrex
01-28-2007, 04:07 PM
ya now i am having trouble finding the minikits on the mos eisley level i have 8 of them but as it loosk on my cheat they talk about grappleing up a wrecked ship??? anyone wanna help and i also can't find the the "phantom Door" to go to the power brick, and the power brick to the rebel attack level, " i don't know what the exaust vent it

would really appreciate some help

Chuppernicus
01-29-2007, 12:44 PM
orange brick Mos Eisly (sp)

there are about 4 or 5 small garbage cans on the left before you open the 1st gate w/ C-3po. Use the force on the garbage cans to pull out peices of a door, put the pieces of the door together and use R2. I missed this one too but remember getting it in the demo.

the stud multipliers should be your 1st priority they really help don't bother with the other characters until the last part. The 1st one is 2 million and the 2nd is 4 million. The last multipier is 30 million.

zebatov
02-01-2007, 05:01 PM
i got it from gameznflix and i am going through it pretty quickly and i just finished story mode, but in what order whould you do the achievements. Right now i have 0 studs because i sepnt them all on characters, i don't have ghost Obi Wan, i think i am going to go through the game again and just get all the minikits and get as many studs as possible and then buy him and a multiplier and then go through the levels and get the gold bricks and make the spigot...... any specific order i should do?

I'd play Mos Eisley Spaceport for fast studs in short time. Hit up the movie theater and you'll walk with quite a few studs.