PDA

View Full Version : Hard?

k_dog
02-23-2006, 01:47 AM
You know what really grinds my gears? (Worth 20 Awesomeness Pts. for the Reference)

How I can be fighting a character in the Story mode, get their health bar to it's bare minimal and then all of a sudden, when I throw the last punch the cpu says "OOO Counter, 237 Hit combo, you're dead!!! 7eH pWnzOrZ!!"

This really irritates me so I guess the point is, am I the only one that has this problem? Does the game seem over difficult on Normal settings?

-Brian

graf1k
02-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Well, each stage is supposed to be harder than the last. But yes, that's happened to me too. Especially against characters that almost exclusively counter like Bayman and Leon. I just think it's bullshit that the CPU can have a health bar thinner than this line >> | << and then counter or block like 20 moves in a row and take away 40% of your health to win. That's happened to me a couple times against Stage 7 people or Alpha 152. Everytime it happens I want to smash Itagaki in his crater face with a fire extinguisher.

Oh, and that's a Family Guy line is it not?

DarkDutch
02-23-2006, 08:56 AM
yeah, it's really annoying... sometimes it looks like how more you hit them, how stronger they get.

Impossible counter followed by a non-counterable combo :(

DarkLif3
03-02-2006, 07:41 AM
The reference is from this post...

http://xbox360achievements.org/forums/index.php/topic,963.0.html

Cleaverly titled "You know what grinds my gears..."

;D

The Fjomp
03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
The games difficulty are probably the thing people are complaining most about. And i totally agrees, the game is to hard for newbies, it's even hard for people which has played it's predecessors. Another thing that is hard as hell in this game, are the gold and 100 achievements for survival, both single and tag.

If there will be a DOA5, let us hope that itagi will listen to all this critic....