PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

FadeToAnger
08-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Now I don't know if its just me or what but, Are half the bosses cheap? I'm not saying the bosses are hardcore hard but damn they are cheap..... Like really. Honestly Its mainly just two I hate nd really just are annoyed by are the alligator man and mud monster. Shredder he is cheap as well just every now and then I can rape him if I'm in the Turtle mood. Anyway just my thoughts, Hear yours?

Missingnin80
08-17-2009, 07:30 PM
I totally hear you....the mudman for me was the hardest. Sometimes he seems to be able to catch up with you even when you use the fastest turtles(mike and raph i think) while other times you can outrun him no problems. However the alligator dude(Leatherhead) is actually really easy when you know how to deal with him. If you walk downwards or upwards and hit diagonally once and move away as he`s throwing knives and then when he charges jump him each time...don`t get too close or he`ll stab you. Donatello or leonardo are perfect because of their long range. I know what you mean though sometimes they`re harder than others...it`s odd that way. Anyhow i replied to your other post and you can add me so maybe i`ll be able to help you with the 2 you need

xRogue 5x
08-17-2009, 07:36 PM
How can they be cheap? They follow a pattern...learn the pattern and then the bosses become a joke.

FadeToAnger
08-18-2009, 06:38 AM
How can they be cheap? They follow a pattern...learn the pattern and then the bosses become a joke.

I don't think that they are really had or anything its jus sometmes they can annoy you when they only allow 2 hits the they make you back off. Also at a first aproach they can be slightly hard.

FadeToAnger
08-18-2009, 06:40 AM
I totally hear you....the mudman for me was the hardest. Sometimes he seems to be able to catch up with you even when you use the fastest turtles(mike and raph i think) while other times you can outrun him no problems. However the alligator dude(Leatherhead) is actually really easy when you know how to deal with him. If you walk downwards or upwards and hit diagonally once and move away as he`s throwing knives and then when he charges jump him each time...don`t get too close or he`ll stab you. Donatello or leonardo are perfect because of their long range. I know what you mean though sometimes they`re harder than others...it`s odd that way. Anyhow i replied to your other post and you can add me so maybe i`ll be able to help you with the 2 you need

Yeah I just sent you a friend request. Also when you do know Leatherhead's pattern he isnt hard but when he gets near death he likes to do his movin ground attack alot and I wanna fucking shoot him. :uzi:Then make boots outta him.

ZedChuva
08-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Cause it's an "arcade" game. A coin eater. Games designed for play in a pay arcade are designed with "cheap" and "frustrating" bullshit tactics. Keep you dumping your quarters into it.

the Sgt Sw
08-20-2009, 09:26 PM
I want to punch :uzi: who ever made this game in there face and there mothers face......... sorry just venting but this achievement eats it... If ya;ll are so good please help me. I'm at worlds end.:mad::mad:

Missingnin80
08-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes they follow a pattern but now and again they will do something like this: was fighting Tokkha and Razza in my opinion one of the easiest bosses...all of a sudden Razza starts doing that spin attack where he flies around the screen inside his shell. So i jump it, he does it again i jump it. He moves towards me like he`s going to attack and then suddenely does his damn shell attack again and i get hit...then as soon as he stops spinning he does it again before i can even recover from the last one and most of my energy is gone....VERY annoying. Doubly annoying in that i was playing on survival mode and can usually make it to Neon Night Riders or starbase.

TheOnlyDragon
08-21-2009, 05:46 PM
tbh ppl the megadrive version was a lot better cz theve cut sum of the lvls out like the lift level made the lvls shorter made the bosses 10 x easier i remem,ber on the megadrive wen shredder hit u with a green beam it srhunk u or turn u into ice wen hit with a blue beam WTF HAPPENED ???? they made this game so shit i was so looking 4ward to this game and they ruined it HOW DARE THEY :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::chair:chair:chair:chair:chair:chai r:chair:chair:chair:chair:chair:chair:chair:chair: chair:chair:chair:chair:chair:rant::rant::rant::ra nt::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant ::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:: rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::ra nt::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

F Swan
08-22-2009, 12:53 PM
You get shrunk when Shredder hits you and you also turn to ice with the beams ...

TheOnlyDragon
08-22-2009, 05:14 PM
You get shrunk when Shredder hits you and you also turn to ice with the beams ...

ok i guess ive been lucky then cz none has happened to me as of yet
so do they change colour ????

Missingnin80
08-23-2009, 02:03 AM
I have never been shrunk in this version and the only attack of his i`ve never been hit by is the lame one where he rises very slowly into the air giving you plenty of time to run behind him and whack the hell out of the back of his head so i`m guessing that must be the shrinking one!

Jabbawocky
02-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Are you sure your not thinking of the 1989 game where he has a ray that turns you into a regular Turtle?

Hitchcock
02-15-2010, 09:21 PM
No it's not just you the whole damn game is cheap. Believe it or not, I found the bosses alot easier than the foot soldiers. The worst part about this game though is the all the traps. That and the stupid fucking Survival mode they didn't have to add...

GambitXK2
02-22-2010, 05:33 PM
The Cement Man is the only annoying boss I've had to face. He just stays right on your ass. Not so hard, just annoying. And the traps on the pirate ship level annoy me so much. I look out for the planks but the fights get too heated and I end up getting pushed into a plank or accidentally running or jumping into one fighting off the enemy.

But IMO, those are the only annoying parts. Cement Man and those wooden planks..

phenominality
02-28-2010, 06:02 PM
It's true that sometimes when you get knocked down by a boss, instead of getting hit once, he'll milk you for hits and you'll watch as your health melts away. That pisses me off in survival mode. :mad: