PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Glitched?

gismojakey
08-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Hello can anyone help me I have completed the whole game got perfect on everything but the achievement for the survivor has not happened is it because I done the not dying part on charming? This is the last achievement I need for the whole 1000G :woop:

xX YoHBronoC Xx
08-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Hello can anyone help me I have completed the whole game got perfect on everything but the achievement for the survivor has not happened is it because I done the not dying part on charming? This is the last achievement I need for the whole 1000G :woop: Read the achievement it says normal or higher but i think the name of your thred is right coz i done em on all normal perfect no falling down holes or anything and woohoo NO ACHIEVEMENT i think i just gonna snort a line of crack b4 i even attempt to do this ach again coz iv completed the game about 5 times and i think ill cry if i do it once more.

gismojakey
09-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Update
I ended up deleting my saved game played through again on normal did not bother collecting everything just made sure I did not die at all when I had finished the game it was perfect for not dying no achievement so I thought that maybe it was because I did not complete the other quests.
I set myself up to play all over again went back to the very first level completed that and hey presto the final achievement :0)