PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer #3!!!

jimshears88
08-17-2009, 06:33 PM
The third trailer is up now on ign, although I found it stuttered a lot for me so I went here: YouTube - The Beatles: Rock Band - Trailer #3)

It's....amazing!! You get a glimpse of the closing cinematic at the very end too...

Helter skelter!!!! Dear Prudence!!! Just...wow!

ThaFireman
08-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Words can't express how much I want this.

KFZ Scrubs
08-18-2009, 01:08 AM
Omg.... that's all i can say.
I wasn't interested at first..... couldn't get back into the whole rockband thing... but holy freaking shit.
I want this game so bad now, this is gonna be so fucking awesome.
Brings tears to my eyes that i won't be able to play it until December.
Ohhh well, looks like i'll get a used copy.

Coadster1
08-18-2009, 01:10 AM
I like how the notes look on this game.

RLKDragon
08-18-2009, 06:54 AM
Let's see, there's 3 more weeks til it comes out. That's 3 weeks I still can't wait to get the game!

sixgun91
08-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Let's see, there's 3 more weeks til it comes out. That's 3 weeks I still can't wait to get the game!

what he said

deano ward
08-18-2009, 03:29 PM
the dear prudence dreamscape reminded me of "accross the universe" the film/musical dedicated to beatles songs and tells a really good story. for those that haven't seen it, it's brialliant and their take on some of the beatles songs are actually quite good. they try to re arrange some of the songs which most people would fear seen as the beatles songs are pretty much a holy bible to most fans.

antnie
08-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I was yelling at the top of my lungs singing the songs. I want it to be the 9th NOW!!!!!!

Son of Kyuss
08-19-2009, 04:13 AM
I was already sold on The Beatles: Rock Band when it was first announced but this trailer just makes me want it even more. The dreamscapes are fantastic (I especially like how completely different "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" dreamscape is in contrast to "Here Comes the Sun") and it looks to be one of the finest music games ever.

ShotgunGorilla
08-19-2009, 06:30 AM
i cant wait till this comes out, a day after my 17th :P damn i cant wait. Going to the game store straight after collage to pick it up, covinient that the game store is not even a mile from my the collage

deano ward
08-22-2009, 09:45 PM
for those that haven't noticed. there is a gamerpic for beatles rock band avaiable for free. It also changes when it gets smaller. When It's big it is a picture of the main menu and when it gets shrunk (xbox live partys, etc.) It turns into the cover.

antnie
08-23-2009, 05:22 AM
for those that haven't noticed. there is a gamerpic for beatles rock band avaiable for free. It also changes when it gets smaller. When It's big it is a picture of the main menu and when it gets shrunk (xbox live partys, etc.) It turns into the cover.
Yah I noticed that. I fond it a cool idea, more gamerpic should be doing this.

JohnnyR74
08-23-2009, 07:05 AM
This is going to be a quality game. Counting down the days... :p

deano ward
08-23-2009, 08:35 AM
I'll be working on day of release which sucks a little bit, but the job will be paying for the game so I can't complain. I'm gonna be playing this game sooooo much.

antnie
08-23-2009, 10:38 PM
I'll be working on day of release which sucks a little bit, but the job will be paying for the game so I can't complain. I'm gonna be playing this game sooooo much.
That does suck. I guess we will play then next day or something.