PDA

View Full Version : How the hell do they got so much points?

DrunkenDucks
08-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I dont get it. I get all medals, i hit almost every single line and still far far far from nr 1 in the rankings. (yes i also activate starpower when its possible). If i understand it right, i need to get vibrato multi.... Its not very often my tones goes to vibrato. Dosent matter if i really try to create vibrato. dosent work, just getting X2 all the time.

Tips please?

DrunkenDucks
08-20-2009, 12:14 PM
This is really weird. i got all medals and more stars than the one in 1st place. i often have 4x multi but still. my score is 1.653.746 and the 1st person have: 4.945.671.
WHAT THE HELL?

BingoBenny
09-09-2009, 08:03 AM
I've noticed that too. I couldn't get my score any higher than a few million until I sang like a cat being strangled! This way, I managed to get into the top 200 scores and scored even higher.

The vibrato bonus helps loads! Try and get it to x8-x10 but "shaking" your voice - you should be able to hit those high scores in no time! ;)

MickeyT
09-29-2009, 02:31 PM
When you have the Star Stream, and its running down as you sing if you gently shake the mic, that helps alot with vibrato.

Also when you have a song with a long intro.. gently tap the base of the mic in your hand and after 10 sec or so, you'll see a light starting at the top of the screen where your score is, and if your quick enough you'll already have the starpower ready to use before you've sung a note

On Xbox live i was Ranked #1 on Duran Duran - Hungry like the wolf.. Only lasted a few days thou lol, but i think i'm still #40 on the ranking and i haven't played lips in 3 or 4 months.

Its all good fun, and i know they release new songs quiet often, but i still think the overall library is alittle weak, can't wait for Lips 2.